Kelly...Kids and the Commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s the issue with the popularity of the so called gentle parenting. A lot of people think it means letting your kids do what they want because it means you respect them as individuals but the result is kids who don’t have boundaries.
You’re meant to be gentle within the boundaries otherwise you end up being a frustrated slave to your kids.

Reactions: 6
I think that’s the issue with the popularity of the so called gentle parenting. A lot of people think it means letting your kids do what they want because it means you respect them as individuals but the result is kids who don’t have boundaries.
You’re meant to be gentle within the boundaries otherwise you end up being a frustrated slave to your kids.
She's no slave. Went running yesterday and has a PT session today, all about Kelly, nothing about actual parenting!

Reactions: 5
She’s so out of sync with her poor girls, how could she not see that Abi had written ukulele on her Christmas list ffs.

She’s no excuse either now but she still makes her life all about her.

Reactions: 4
It was quite clearly ukulele! Why didn't she sort the toys out when the girls were at school? Why do we need to see her feet when she's going for a run? Just why!

It's all a ploy for engagement, the ukulele and the planets. But she's mocking her children while she's at it which is spiteful and horrible way for an adult to behave.

Reactions: 3
Why does she take her handbag on the school run?! Surely the tote bag would do.
Her bleached hair is absolutely knackered!
And why doesn’t she walk to school every day if it’s possible, it would do the girls the world of good, they’d shift some weight and be less grumpy and tantrum less.

Reactions: 2
What age is Kelly? She looks about 50 in her recent stories, and I'm certain she isn't actually that old.

What age is Kelly? She looks about 50 in her recent stories, and I'm certain she isn't actually that old.
I thought the whole point of the career “pivot” was for work/life balance and to be more present for her daughters but she looks a state and seems utterly miserable.

Kelly using up the beauty products purchased from her BBC salary no doubt as I can’t see how she’s making any money currently.
I’m not sure the world is ready for Kelly’s moon face beauty routines, shows just how much makeup she cakes on each day. She’s not really selling this insta life to me - she looks miserable and haggard.

And again with the 'funny' clip about her child objecting to the plate colour etc. Her kids are not toddlers, they should be well past that stage now!

Reactions: 7
And again with the 'funny' clip about her child objecting to the plate colour etc. Her kids are not toddlers, they should be well past that stage now!
Yes and why are they still eating off plastic plates? They eat on the sofa in their carpeted living room or at the table from what I can tell so no need for plastic. And who the hell serves up fishfingers, chips and CUCUMBER?!

Yes and why are they still eating off plastic plates? They eat on the sofa in their carpeted living room or at the table from what I can tell so no need for plastic. And who the hell serves up fishfingers, chips and CUCUMBER?!
How many times we have had this? Her kids are growing up but she treats them like toddlers. And do not get me started on the food, she always feeds them freezer food, in front of the TV, puts them to bed then starts cooking proper dinner for herself. Is she not planning to teach those girls some good habits about eating good food at the table as a family? Guess not...

I constantly think either those girls are developmentally delayed as they apparently act like toddlers, they are spoilt, or its just rubbish. A 6 and 8 year old shouldn't be acting like this.

No mention of Sarah in Surrey recently, I wonder if she’s supporting her wreath making workshop or whether they are trying not to mention their friendship because Kelly brings down Sarah’s positive image.

Also no Pizzup talk, I thought Kelly thought it was the best thing ever.

No update on the school fireworks. Did it end in tears when Abi chose to wear a thin party dress with her legs out in November.
---
I constantly think either those girls are developmentally delayed as they apparently act like toddlers, they are spoilt, or its just rubbish. A 6 and 8 year old shouldn't be acting like this.
I know in all the years of school runs I’m not sure I’ve ever seen any 8 year olds ever have a “biblical level” tantrum ffs about walking home. And why on earth did she only get “4 hours broken sleep” with a SIX year old??!

Kelly practicing more self care! She really is a drama queen about her girl's behaviour. Who is encouraging her and making her think this is seriously relateable?

If my kids had a 'biblical' tantrum about walking home from school, they would be waking everywhere for the foreseeable future.

My kids are older but biblical tantrums never happened in my house. I'm sorry i know kids have their moments - but regular tantrums at that age? You need to make it very very clear that sort of behaviour is not tolerated and has consequences.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.