Kelly...Kids and the Commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got a thread? I started off liking her. An average Mum juggling parenting and work...relatable, great. But they so quickly become so fake. The makeup tutorial was cringeworthy, she always has to make out she's having a bad day or that her kids are playing up just to keep her "relatable" but it just comes across as so fake and try hard.

Reactions: 8
Has she got a thread? I started off liking her. An average Mum juggling parenting and work...relatable, great. But they so quickly become so fake. The makeup tutorial was cringeworthy, she always has to make out she's having a bad day or that her kids are playing up just to keep her "relatable" but it just comes across as so fake and try hard.
Totally agree with this. She behaves a bit holier than thou. Anyone would think she’s the only woman holding down a successful career and kids. I think she deliberately includes references to her employer, the BBC, and no doubt this was of interest in winning over her new insta mates like Mum and a Mic who is a wannabe actress and would love any connections.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with this. She behaves a bit holier than thou. Anyone would think she’s the only woman holding down a successful career and kids. I think she deliberately includes references to her employer, the BBC, and no doubt this was of interest in winning over her new insta mates like Mum and a Mic who is a wannabe actress and would love any connections.
I agree with the Mum and a Mic "friendship". I think a few people may have called her out on a few other fake friends too!
Is this center parcs trip gifted? She thinks she's so edgy she's getting more irritating by the day!

Reactions: 4
I un follwed her back at 4k followers she is the worst she makes out that her kids are vile and I really can't stand that she moans about everything actually dislike her lol

Everything is such a cliché with her. And she always bangs on about having rest days at home and that’s what they all needed. It’s the most boring content and I feel so sorry got her bored kids.
Also, what’s the weird hairband obsession about? This woman is knocking on 40 years old. Very bizarre.

• Haha
I think she did the lip syncing videos really well but her own little comedy skits aren't original or funny.

I think she did the lip syncing videos really well but her own little comedy skits aren't original or funny.
Yes i agree, I found her in lockdown with the lip syncing and it was funny but all these "reasons my toddler hates me" and "mums cafe" skits are really sh!t !!!!!

Everything is such a cliché with her. And she always bangs on about having rest days at home and that’s what they all needed. It’s the most boring content and I feel so sorry got her bored kids.
Also, what’s the weird hairband obsession about? This woman is knocking on 40 years old. Very bizarre.
She looks like such a tw@t! Think she must read here cos I'm not sure she's not worn one since you've posted this".

She seems to do absolutely F all with her girls and always moans about parenting. Also, her house looks awful for someone supposedly career minded working at the bbc and conde nast!!!

I un follwed her back at 4k followers she is the worst she makes out that her kids are vile and I really can't stand that she moans about everything actually dislike her lol
Think her kids are way too old for the whole "ive had no sleep" rant and also why is that little one overweight with a dummy rammed in its mouth the whole time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So today she made the biggest drama about travelling across London and getting a train back to her parents up north. She made such a fuss that her friend came to assist her through this “arduous”’journey from Waterloo to Euston station. The funniest thing is she barely had any luggage so what the hell was she moaning about? What is wrong with this daft woman??!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
1. The hairbands are back on!
2. The kids are back in front of the iPads!
3. More moaning.
4. The house is still a dump.
5. The "we are having a day at home" has been relocated somewhere up North.

• Haha
1. The hairbands are back on!
2. The kids are back in front of the iPads!
3. More moaning.
4. The house is still a dump.
5. The "we are having a day at home" has been relocated somewhere up North.
Lol - and McDonalds for tea AGAIN cos she cant be bothered to parent properly, lazy c*w.

• Haha
Here comes a month of elf on the shelf sh!te stories and Kelly at great pains to say how many tantrums her kids are having. Shut up Kelly, no ones interested.

• Haha
Her little speech about supporting fellow Instagram creators when they do ADs because that is what puts food on the tables and pays the bills. Really?!? Good god woman, does she not see that it is when they start treating Instagram as a job that it gets boring, repetitive and turns people off. Instagram is fun when people treat it as a hobby but as soon as they get a bit of a following and think they can make a bit of money out of it it becomes dull.
She made a few funny lipsyning vids in lockdown and now thinks she can preach to people to support the poor, struggling Instagram creators with likes and comments on ADs.

Reactions: 4
Her little speech about supporting fellow Instagram creators when they do ADs because that is what puts food on the tables and pays the bills. Really?!? Good god woman, does she not see that it is when they start treating Instagram as a job that it gets boring, repetitive and turns people off. Instagram is fun when people treat it as a hobby but as soon as they get a bit of a following and think they can make a bit of money out of it it becomes dull.
She made a few funny lipsyning vids in lockdown and now thinks she can preach to people to support the poor, struggling Instagram creators with likes and comments on ADs.
I know! I couldn't believe she was saying that! Food on the table? Clothes on their backs? You've GOT a proper job Kelly, you don't need to be making out you love the munchkin cups sooo much in order to feed your f£cking family!!!

There's no way she liked that horrid sh!te from lookeroo or whatever its called. She looked hideous in all of it. Anything for the ££'s though eh. Only a few months ago she was spouting about how she'll only do ads for what she really believes in...yeh right!

Reactions: 3
There's no way she liked that horrid sh!te from lookeroo or whatever its called. She looked hideous in all of it. Anything for the ££'s though eh. Only a few months ago she was spouting about how she'll only do ads for what she really believes in...yeh right!
It wasn’t the best look!

• Haha
God. This was awful. Screechy. Unfunny. Plus the Xmas tree is dressed in big roll. 🤦
Yes my first thought....completely unfunny. She's trying too hard these days. Gotta churn the shite content out now hasn't she.

Lol at the tree draped in bog roll, she must get her bad house decor taste from her Mum!

• Haha
Yes my first thought....completely unfunny. She's trying too hard these days. Gotta churn the shite content out now hasn't she.

Lol at the tree draped in bog roll, she must get her bad house decor taste from her Mum!
Yes, that should have been bog roll!!

She said she has no plans between now and new year and doesn't want any. How does that work in practice for her poor girls? Surely the older one needs to get out. She isn't going to spend days on end clearing up barbies and going for runs on her own? She's so f£cking lazy with them, her house is a state and she only ever goes out if her mum is in tow or its gifted for her cr@p content.

• Haha
Christ she's making a right meal out of moving a few pieces of furniture. What a mess of a house. Have her girls been stuck in that house ALL weekend whilst she does that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.