Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abi looks far too big for that bike. Surely Kelly could buy her one that is the right size for her. So they never bothered to teach her the whole time they went to Center parcs??
They don't take (or rent) bikes when at center parcs, Kelly preferred activity is pottery painting!

Reactions: 2
She’ll have a nasty accident wearing crocs and a loose coat to ride a bike. God they’re f’in clueless honestly.

Reactions: 2
Kelly’s bought her girls a lizard. Poor thing will probably get neglected like her girls and house. Love the way she pretends to love dogs when her friends have one but clearly doesn’t like them herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kelly’s bought her girls a lizard. Poor thing will probably get neglected like her girls and house. Love the way she pretends to love dogs when her friends have one but clearly doesn’t like them herself!
I don’t think they have actually bought it. She was talking about it.

Her reels are getting millions of views as she’s desperate to show off but she’s not doing any Ads or sharing any affiliate links so where’s her money coming from?

Even Hello Fresh isn’t an Ad (unless she’s forgot to state) so she’s even been overlooked by them for a freebie which is saying something!

I'm sorry but she really doesn't have the teeth or eyes for those weird close up reels she does 😬. Does she have time in her very busy, (not commuting or actually working), to go to a dentist 😬. I know a lot can't get to or afford the dentist, but she clearly can and she's putting her teeth out there so i feel it's ok to comment 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They're watching Bluey again, am I missing something? Surely her girls have passed the Bluey stage and they're not toddlers anymore. And surprise surprise another Saturday in that living room in front of the TV! What a boring live! No wonder they give her grief.

Reactions: 6
If she wanted to be an influencer to mums with toddlers she should have started years ago. She treats them like babies. They rarely do anything either. Isn’t she embarrassed? It’s not relateable.

She’s not mentioned swimming lessons for a couple of weeks, has Kelly got bored and shelved those?

I was thinking there was a lot of bluey content recently, is there a bluey event she’s trying to be gifted doing the rounds?

Her content seems manic recently, and no ads either. I hope Ginsters and Butlins paid her handsomely. Perhaps she can’t afford the swimming lessons anymore!
---
And why the f**k has Abi got a lunchbox in front of her at like 8.30 in the morning. Just grim.
---
Ah finally - an ad!!! With Kelly’s GCSE level cringe acting. Bet she’s never used Bubble in her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s kept off stories this weekend…no mention of what she did (or rather didn’t) do.

She really has nothing left to give has she?

She doesn’t do anything that she could use to create content. She’d need to put her hand in her pocket to make some decent reels. She could have done that with Center Parcs but just does the same pottery painting, archery etc. She needs to accept her girls aren’t cutesy toddlers and find a new usp.

As well as the bike blatently being too small for her, she could also do with get long hair being tied back. It’s blowing all in her face. Poor kid, it’s like Kelly sets her up to fail. And then when Abi tantrums why is Kelly so uncaring, can’t she look to herself to see what SHE should or could be doing to help.

Reactions: 4