Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really watch that episode of Bluey the day it was released before and WITHOUT her children?? I have no words.

Reactions: 4
How is it that she's got zero content but her followers are going up steadily by 100 each day? So obvious...has she bought herself followers to 100k?

Reactions: 3
How is it that she's got zero content but her followers are going up steadily by 100 each day? So obvious...has she bought herself followers to 100k?
If I were a bit better at maths and could be bothered I could tell you the exact date she will hit 100k followers!

• Haha
She's firmly in the customer category for scamp and dude. She is influencing nobody, it's not a look most people would aspire to 🤣

Their stuff all looks the same too! That leopard print or whatever it is on jumpers, dresses… expensive too. No thanks!

She’s not shown her face for days. She has to be the laziest content creator out there. Never mind, it’s not like we can’t all hazard a guess at what she’s done (not done) all weekend.

She’s not shown her face for days. She has to be the laziest content creator out there. Never mind, it’s not like we can’t all hazard a guess at what she’s done (not done) all weekend.
and just like that- shes told us!

Abi looks far too big for that bike. Surely Kelly could buy her one that is the right size for her. So they never bothered to teach her the whole time they went to Center parcs??

• Sad