Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly the same here. Makes no sense to go cinema when outside is this nice!

Reactions: 2
Recycled ‘I hate the heat’ but with England top and lizard. Wonder if lizard was specifically for heat related content

Reactions: 4
Maybe if she didn’t insist on wearing those tight, high necked T-shirts and great big trainers then she wouldn’t be so hot all the time!

Wow she looked rough yesterday! I was in the office, travelling on the tube and I swear I didn't look as rough.. she was sitting at home, writing

No wonder she is so stressed all the time with her house such a shit tip. If she tidied up and decluttered I bet she'd find life so much easier than living in chaos. What does she do all day and the house still looks like that!?

Reactions: 7
She seems a bit of a hoarder to me. She just moves and hides stuff but not actually getting rid of anything. Remember that playroom full of plastic junk? Who is it for? Her girls are always on their screens....

As if it takes nearly a week to get rid of the recycling stuff left from the party. That’d be done and dusted 5 minutes after the kids left the party in my house.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. Not a confident driver. Never driven on a motorway? Panicked at nearly driving towards one? Shouldn’t be allowed behind the wheel!

Reactions: 5
I don’t like driving places I don’t know but hammer it down the motorway! Prefer that to worrying about parking.

Reactions: 3
Is that why she always gets the train to her parents as the big bad motorway scares her, aw bless .
Also if you are worried about swimming lessons after that much vino hope she isn't driving there!

Reactions: 2