Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute desperation. Screeching, boring content. Has this person lost their mind?!
The travelling fruit is now just weird and desperate. The bike chat again clutching at anything. She really needs to give this up. In her defense at least she hasn’t gone the way of Mum and a Mic.

Reactions: 3
She is so dull and her content is so desperate. Her poor girls she's never positive about them or gives them the skills and tools to succeed. Just moans about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is this what her work amounts to?! It’s awful. Tedious, lazy, not really relateable, not creative. 2nd hand cringe every time I see her. But the fruit with her eyes and mouth finished me

Reactions: 5
The travelling fruit is now just weird and desperate. The bike chat again clutching at anything. She really needs to give this up. In her defense at least she hasn’t gone the way of Mum and a Mic.
I'd say not for the want of trying though. She us desperate to be as liked as mum and a mic, Carla ad mama still got it. But she doesn't have the natural humour they do. They also don't show and slag off their kids. Well suppose mama does the bernie thing but still amusing. Kelly just tries too hard and doesn't do it well

Reactions: 4
Kelly’s finally been gifted a freebie!!!! Or has she not been declaring her gifted items I wonder? Is the beauty pie stuff she’s bought do we think or given to her? I’m not sure who’s asking about her makeup and skincare routine, she looks knackered, pi$$ed off and angry to me most of the time. How she still manages to squint in those huge sunglasses I don’t know either but it’s giving her some serious frown lines!

Kelly’s finally been gifted a freebie!!!! Or has she not been declaring her gifted items I wonder? Is the beauty pie stuff she’s bought do we think or given to her? I’m not sure who’s asking about her makeup and skincare routine, she looks knackered, pi$$ed off and angry to me most of the time. How she still manages to squint in those huge sunglasses I don’t know either but it’s giving her some serious frown lines!
Definitely not gifted, she’s paid for it.

Reactions: 2
Of all the people to gift a high-end lipstick, I wouldn’t have thought Kelly would be the top of the influencer list!!! 🤣

She’s so desperate now she’s actively asking what content she should produce. Run out of cr@p ideas have we Kelly??

She actually is asking for content ideas. She just isn’t funny. It started fairly amusing but it’s now trotting out the same old things. It’s like the annoying kid at school that you have a joke one day hen every time you see them they repeat the same thing. It’s not even an ‘in joke’. It’s just tawdry..

She looks like she’s just been in for an eye operation in the Ophthalmology unit at her local hospital in those f’in sunglasses.

• Haha
I’d be so over the kids toys taking over my living room at their ages. It’s just so messy and unkempt. Declutter and bedroom only!

Reactions: 5
The state of stat living room! Even with the filter on you can tell it's a mess! Those camping tables always next to the sofa, I have never seen anyone use those like she does!

Reactions: 4
Kelly needs to step away from the bleach. Her hair looks knackered and broken. I’d imagine her nails are in a sorry state under those lurid coloured monthly gels too!
---
The state of stat living room! Even with the filter on you can tell it's a mess! Those camping tables always next to the sofa, I have never seen anyone use those like she does!
lol has she used a filter! 😆