Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki who runs little bow pip
I think her and Kelly had a run in a few years ago when she was making bows. They used to be friends (I think)

Reactions: 1
She doesn't seem to do much except lounge around in her PJs ,baking countless cakes , twist her hair around her fingers and film her partner do 100 jobs around the house ?! She seems very lazy to me always saying she wwwwrrreeecckkkeeddd 🙄 She would surely have the time to reply to some messages ? As for the body positivity,she definitely isn't positive at all. You can tell she is unhappy and uncomfortable in herself but likes to pretend she isn't . Some of her clothing choices do nothing for her figure which is perfectly fine btw.

Reactions: 5
Why oh why would you bring a new born into Penneys during a global pandemic?idiot

Reactions: 8
I’m genuinely shocked that someone would bring a newborn baby into a busy shopping Centre . Neither of them wearing masks around the baby either . No one should be within 2 metres of a baby apart from its parents or if they need to be examined by a dr etc . I wonder if the mum was there or was she unaware that the baby had been taken to Penney’s of all places!!
Is there anything that these instagrammers wont do for a few likes . She obviously ran out of content about making desserts with ten thousand calories and then wondering why her clothes don’t fit her.

Reactions: 8
Shameless tagging of the “Elegant lighting” shop aswel. With the “hmmm I’m torn on which one to get” hoping they’ll gift it to her obviously.

Reactions: 5
Why oh why would you bring a new born into Penneys during a global pandemic?idiot

Unfortunately some people dont have a choice like myself who had to go to a shopping centre with my new born as my husband is on the front line and has not stopped working. I do not take her out and tbh dont take the hood down

With this one she didn't have to go she could of allowed her sister go alone or if she needed to go wait for another time!

She does my head in tbh and his lil girl is not very little so stop showing her underwear and forcing her to "like" yoghurts and gift cards for her teacher

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no idea about Instagram Ads I just seeing people like her tagging brands left right and centre to get freebies! As if we need her to tell us we’re to do our shopping 🙄

Its called advertising? If you have no idea why comment ?
Because half of them don’t be Ads just looking for freebies! That’s what this whole page is about! Calling out tit like that! I can have a bleeping option on that if I want!
Don’t act like they are all Ad cos they are not!

Unfortunately some people dont have a choice like myself who had to go to a shopping centre with my new born as my husband is on the front line and has not stopped working. I do not take her out and tbh dont take the hood down

With this one she didn't have to go she could of allowed her sister go alone or if she needed to go wait for another time!

She does my head in tbh and his lil girl is not very little so stop showing her underwear and forcing her to "like" yoghurts and gift cards for her teacher
Yes stop showing your child’s underwear for anyone on Instagram to see! There should be laws against this! Plastering your child’s personal life all over Instagram so you can get a few like or ads!

Last edited:
Because half of them don’t be Ads just looking for freebies! That’s what this whole page is about! Calling out tit like that! I can have a bleeping option on that if I want!

Yes stop showing your child’s underwear for anyone on Instagram to see! There should be laws against this! Plastering your child’s personal life all over Instagram so you can get a few like or ads!
OK your way too bitter about someone you don't know. She isnt my fav but she had #ad on every picture on that story so you didnt call it out correctly and then stated you didnt no much about it. She actually is one of the best for being transparent about ads

Reactions: 3
Actually poeple have said way worse then me on this thread about her!

OK your way too bitter about someone you don't know. She isnt my fav but she had #ad on every picture on that story so you didnt call it out correctly and then stated you didnt no much about it. She actually is one of the best for being transparent about ads
Anyway your clearly here for an argument! Your the one being bitter!

Last edited:
In your defence you are actually dead right. She’s only gotten that collab because a few months ago she kept showing what she bought in supervalu... and she got supervalu brand stuff. AND stated it wasn’t an ad. That they love the supervalu own brand orange juice ect pure bollocks. Waited patiently for supervalu to reach out for a collab and boom there it is. Supervalu are worse dopes for getting sucked in. So Yes, you are actually spot on !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.