Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The books is so ridiculous and I would normally jump on any bandwagon but buy an actual bloody book. A picture book if you dont read. Ffs

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she cant be arsed responding to followers? Is she working at the moment? I know some of them say its not their full time job etc but doesn't she want it be hers? That's what really pissed me off about Grace. She came on crying years ago saying replying to messages gave her anxiety so she closed her snaps.

Reactions: 1
I can't stand the endless baking and then crying about how big she is. Maybe stop eating cakes and moaning and do something about it. The book thing is such a crock, it's all so fake I can't afford the real book or be bothered reading it as it's all just for show.

Reactions: 8
60 thousand plus followers..... I kinda understand why she can't get back to them all . She isnt the worst in fairness. She has a full time job

I like her too and also ive a preteen daughter too so can relate to her posts about the crop vests ect shes so normal and works hard and i think alot of women would relate to her more so than size 6 Roisin ffs a 6

Reactions: 6
Ahh where do I start with this one .
Ella may bows - all bought from china and repackaged and sold for triple the price .
Tagging every brand of clothing they wear just to be noticed . I've also heard of her being Beggy Mitchell looking for cheap deals or free deals on hotels .

Reactions: 4
Ella may bows - all bought from china and repackaged and sold for triple the price .
Tagging every brand of clothing they wear just to be noticed . I've also heard of her being Beggy Mitchell looking for cheap deals or free deals on hotels .
In fairness to her, the bows were all handmade by her.

Reactions: 5
Na sorry her bows are handmade. Fabric probably came from China but 100% she made them. I still have a few and they are great quality

Reactions: 6
I’m not so sure. She promotes body confidence but gets fillers and Botox. And she filters the life out of her & her child’s teeth and eyes in her grid posts as they are vastly different from their appearances on stories. Like then goes on a high and mighty saying “she’s careful what she says to ella so she’s not self consious about her appearance” very hypocritical. Personally, I think it’s because she’s hopping on the “love the skin your in” bandwagon because people share the bejaysus out of that stuff. Like Joanne Larby became so much more likeable to people because she was sharing the vulnerable side to being curvier & I think Kelly only does that so people will applaud it and give her the attention she desperately Needs as some sort of validation with the comments and shared posts like that ALWAYS generate. I think it makes her feel better about herself because she goes on and on about feeling crap about herself. There is zero need to post a photo of yourself (On a page started for your daughter I might add) with your boobs out in duct tape. I’m not a prude but I would never do that to my daughter. Once you upload a photo like that god only knows where it will go. So to me it’s attention seeking.. as we all know it was Kim K who started the duct tape thing anyway 🙄 so she’s hardly a genius.

In fairness to her, the bows were all handmade by her.
Go onto Pinterest.
Type in bow template and print it out.
Trace the templates onto a bit of leatherette Fabric From amazon , cut it out and GLUE it all together onto a hair slide.
That’s her bows done 😂 but she’ll charge you what €10 per bloody bow! Much prefer Little BowPip !
Also didn’t she mention she worked part time? All she seems to do is sit around in “Christmas pyjamas” or she’s shopping or baking. More free time than most I know? Bet she’d reply to her followers if she was getting something free though.

Still handmade?! This sounds like one of nikki or her sisters replying
Where exactly did I say it wasn’t ? I actually EXPLAINED how it’s done?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Na sorry her bows are handmade. Fabric probably came from China but 100% she made them. I still have a few and they are great quality
Some might be handmade by her but not all
I ordered off her myself and my friend purchased the exact same bows from ebay.

Some might be handmade by her but not all
I ordered off her myself and my friend purchased the exact same bows from ebay.
They are not hard to make at one stage every second person was making them but the fact that she was doing ones to match uniforms proves they were handmade thats how I know cause I ordered special colors to match a gymnastic outfit

Is this nikki? It is isnt it?? 🤣🤣🤣

Is this nikki? It is isnt it?? 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 no Jesus But this made me laugh. I genuinely do prefer nikkis bows because I’ve made the ella May type ones myself there’s nothing to them. I just feel anything she does is all copied from someone else or can be found on Pinterest. But I do think they fell out because there was a bow turf war though lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.