Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still needs a stylist. That white get up was awful. Don't know why she bought bra strap expanders because her boobs are always down around her waist....

Reactions: 1
A lot of the clothes she wears just don’t suit her body shape! She thinks she looks great but she actually doesn’t.she’ll be on another fade diet soon. Telling us she’s getting healthy for her daughters sake 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her, what gives you that impression.
She was never talking about him or showing pics. But I did see her post something about the wedding. I like her and think they’re a good couple but they’ve had to keep rescheduling the wedding. Happy for her it seems to be all good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.