Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't belive she was sitting there chatting away about nearly missing an appointment or something and then almost as an aside "Oh yeah my daughter is really sick in the back of the car" I usually think she is amazing as a mum but this was shocking behaviour.

Reactions: 1
The daughter didn't look too happy prancing around the hall doing the fashion shoot at all. Next of all sick heading for hospital. God love her. I think she needs to give Ella May the privacy she deserves now at her age and take her off social media. She doesn't look like she wants to be on at all for the last year or so. She made enough Monday on her im sure. Maybe she should just go full time back to work like the rest of us!! If her daughter does a shoot for Lifestyle or whatever that's for her to decide if she wants to do it. Not be on her mother's social media all the time.

Reactions: 6
That lunchbox is far too small for EM, that is the size you would buy for a JI child. She (Kelly) has a very strange relationship with food.
And it’s £25!!! Who pays that for a tiny lunch box. Too babyish for EM, my 11 year old wouldn’t be caught dead with anything pink or girly. Think she’s clutching at straws still trying to make/keep her following through EM who obviously doesn’t want to be on SM anymore. She’s at a funny age & her mother should respect her wishes if she doesn’t want to be filmed or put on SM any more

I paid it last year for my preschooler and it’s well worth the money- they last ages and nothing leaks. That said, I’m pretty sure the one I bought is bigger than that, and he’s 4 😂. Those stories annoyed me though, could she not buy it from someone Irish and maybe promote an Irish business rather than flogging stuff from Amazon. So annoying.

Reactions: 2
Surely the frube and the fruit would give a sickly taste off the roll hasn't a clue
those lunchboxes are great, they don’t leak at all between the different sections. I have one for my own lunches and the different sections stay totally sealed off from each other.
that being said, that roll looked wicked. She must have only barely showed it the oven

those lunchboxes are great, they don’t leak at all between the different sections. I have one for my own lunches and the different sections stay totally sealed off from each other.
that being said, that roll looked wicked. She must have only barely showed it the oven
I'd say be great for cheese crackers and grapes but I definitely think that frube would overvpower the lunch box

Girl is delusional she is not an 18/20 not a hope and sheins 3xl is about a 24

Was going to say that bikini is tiny!! I'm a tall size 24 and I wear 4xl/ 5 xl on Shein in normal clothing ,not sure if their swimwear would even fit me as it's usually small fitting. That dress is gorgeous but it's 209 pounds !

That dog of theirs drives me insane (don't come for me dog people!) It must have cost tens of thousands in vet bills always something wrong with it 🙈 and now they are cancelling their holiday over it . I'd be sickened surely someone in the family could look after it for them ?! Or a kennels plenty of them around .

That dog of theirs drives me insane (don't come for me dog people!) It must have cost tens of thousands in vet bills always something wrong with it 🙈 and now they are cancelling their holiday over it . I'd be sickened surely someone in the family could look after it for them ?! Or a kennels plenty of them around .
Ah shes a night away the fella said in donabate sure maybe she'll get to wear her frocks

Her # on that stay doesn’t exactly come across very clearly? Why put #guests and not #gifted or #prstay like is she trying to be clever or sneaky?

Her content is dire at the moment boring why does she share things that aren't even in stock don't know how she can be called an influencer

I asked for cake not your opinion she'll be crying buckets about her weight next few months did she not say she was off sugar she reminds me of Grace inconsistencies all the time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.