Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy #2 Kelly Fitz is the pits flogs her kids and random bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not only get married 2 years ago?? So her tree has bloomed once since she got married? The way she worded that story you’d swear she was celebrating her diamond anniversary! 🫣

Reactions: 3
Me currently wearing one....... I'll see myself out 😂😂
Dunnes ones cheaper
---
Yeah she has no usp. Doesn’t even go to events and just shares li is to the same tack like Nike dunks and juicy couture trackies 🙄
She was going to events earlier in the year and late last year even bringing the baby . Maybe she's had surgery or something so lying low ? Maybe depression

She was on a fb page foe having it done I. Rhe key before ahq has the baby. Nor y showing herself lately

Surely there is no need for her to get wls ? She isn't even that big all the needs to do is join a gym and get a nutritionist, both which would probably be sponsored! I say this as a obese person myself too. Also wls will not help her legs, that needs special treatment and surgery to sort it

Reactions: 1
Is there any need to have wls now in the ozempic era?

Last edited:
I’d say she is defo getting a gastric band I’d say she was waiting until after she had the baby
I hope not she lives on a town where a girl died from this surgery so she should be very aware of the possible consequences.

She's very absent from her stories maybe it's a depression. As someone should makes a living from Instagram she seems very withdrawn from it lately

Kelly doesn't need a gastric band. She looks good and like someone said above she could easily go to a nutritionist or get a gym plan developed for her and also there is the injections etc these days. She would be crazy to even consider it.

Reactions: 4
Kelly doesn't need a gastric band. She looks good and like someone said above she could easily go to a nutritionist or get a gym plan developed for her and also there is the injections etc these days. She would be crazy to even consider it.
I never suggested she did it's just she was on a fb group about them before she had max

Reactions: 2
Ah so the little lad broke his leg poor chap , probably explains why she has been so quiet. He is a cutie , can't unsee his resemblance to colm meaney though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus the ad for the kitchen. It’s not half obvious the company told her what to say 🤣🤣 I don’t know how that place make any money, all they seem to do is gift/collab kitchens to Irish z listers

I’ve a child same age as Ella. If I went in social media in my bra she’d die. And I’m also teaching my children never to show them selfs half naked online. What message is she sending out

Reactions: 5
Why did she just scrape her hair back in a bun very lazy look doe a beauty brand say out. The foundation she's selling is wrong colour gor her too