Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy #2 Kelly Fitz is the pits flogs her kids and random bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread on kelly
---
Is glueing crystals on soothers not dangerous - how stupid is she

Reactions: 3
Seriously now she's showing Uggs for a baby 60 Euro . How is she not struggling with all her spending . People are having trouble paying for food

Reactions: 1
She's trying to set a baby up as a style icon let him be a baby ffs
---
Did you ever see anything like the fuss when Ella's braces came off csnt roll my eyes enough

Reactions: 2
I haven’t followed her in years she’s cringe! But every now and then things pop up about her! Is she still at this tit 🙄 she’s pimping Ella out years now it’s the new baby 🙈

She's trying to set a baby up as a style icon let him be a baby ffs
---
Did you ever see anything like the fuss when Ella's braces came off csnt roll my eyes enough
The video of her in the back of the car made me so uncomfortable. She is so young and acting a lot older and I feel Kelly is allowing it

The video of her in the back of the car made me so uncomfortable. She is so young and acting a lot older and I feel Kelly is allowing it
I feel she is encouraging it
---
She is very immature - kelly I thibk the baking reels she is putting up are old too. Rings are different on hands

IMG_7777.png

---
She's trying to make a bloody baby a style icon . Grow up mrs he's a baby boy not s fashion accessory

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This one has to be one of the tackiest people I’ve seen online. She can’t dress herself properly and is in love with the chav “fashion” anything with glitter and sequins and none of it looks good on her

Reactions: 3
Her page is gone so boring. She needs to call it a day. But she never will as she gets too many freebie s

Her page is pathetic it's the same things every other instagrammer is doing but they are doing it better . Bringing the baby to a make up demonstration - seriously

Where does she be going in these full length dresses! And putting a blazer over it like it’s the end of the night of her debs!

• Haha
Her page is gone so boring. She needs to call it a day. But she never will as she gets too many freebie s
I don’t even think she gets many freebies, she seems to go a good few events but none of them ever look particularly great, she must be making a bit of money from the aff links though because I can’t see why else she’d devote so much of her time to Insta. I don’t think she’s the worst in fairness

I used to find her completely inoffensive, but advertising the black forge has defo pushed me to unfollow. I can’t believe the amount of women who hang out of C and support his business.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I used to find her completely inoffensive, but advertising the black forge has defo pushed me to unfollow. I can’t believe the amount of women who hang out of C and support his business.
She’s a dope using her children as social media props and comes across as extremely immature.

I wonder how many people messaged her about it. I couldn’t be bothered but unfollowed anyone I followed who was at it.