Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy #2 Kelly Fitz is the pits flogs her kids and random bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she has any business sharing other peoples kids on her public Instagram page?

Reactions: 1
Why does she think she has any business sharing other peoples kids on her public Instagram page?
I mean in fairness to the girl - It’s Disneyland and they’re dressed as characters and she shot them from the back of them so you can’t see who they are.

If you don’t want pictures of your kids taken. Maybe don’t go to a massive theme park dressed as the characters 😂. We all know she wouldn’t be the only person who took their picture that day

Reactions: 3
I mean in fairness to the girl - It’s Disneyland and they’re dressed as characters and she shot them from the back of them so you can’t see who they are.

If you don’t want pictures of your kids taken. Maybe don’t go to a massive theme park dressed as the characters 😂. We all know she wouldn’t be the only person who took their picture that day
Going to Disney land doesn’t make your kids fair game, sorry now!!!! If I saw someone taking a photo of my kid I’d go ballistic!

Reactions: 5
What’s the story with this one… wannabe influencer who never goes to any events. How many times in the last few weeks has she put up a pic of an event with ‘raging to have missed this’…never seems to go to anything

It’s weird she was going on last year saying she didn’t really get invited to events and now she seems to not bother with them. The only time she seems to leave her house is to flute around shopping centres.

Reactions: 2
She has nothing going on. Seems v anti social or maybe has social anxiety etc. Dressing up in the kitchen and doing returns. Honestly she'd be better off in a workplace out mixing with people a bit.

Reactions: 9
She has nothing going on. Seems v anti social or maybe has social anxiety etc. Dressing up in the kitchen and doing returns. Honestly she'd be better off in a workplace out mixing with people a bit.
Sure she left her “job” in her daddy’s company to do this crap full time 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I mean she seems to live a very sheltered life. Never worked anywhere other then for Daddy now just sells tack on social media. How do these boring people survive on these platforms.

Yeah I mean she seems to live a very sheltered life. Never worked anywhere other then for Daddy now just sells tack on social media. How do these boring people survive on these platforms.
Yeah she has no usp. Doesn’t even go to events and just shares li is to the same tack like Nike dunks and juicy couture trackies 🙄