Keith luke mason & Riona kelly Parted ways

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this comes as a shock. I always thought he was so up himself. I hated how he'd be posting a video of her trying to do something & instead of looking at her & encouraging her he'd be looking at the camera

Reactions: 3
She is on live now saying they separated over a year ago and she is now married to John and Keith’s met someone else.

She just said he left her last December as he had been cheating since the May.
John is not even a real profile it’s her with a spare SIM card

Cody nights in with your imaginary husband.
Cosy nights in with her spare SIM card

Not sure about the whole paralysis story with her either
She’s most definitely had strokes but she can walk (when nobody’s watching) trust me she can kick the dogs when they are not listening easy enough

Reactions: 2
John is not even a real profile it’s her with a spare SIM card

Cosy nights in with her spare SIM card

She’s most definitely had strokes but she can walk (when nobody’s watching) trust me she can kick the dogs when they are not listening easy enough
But she was live and the profile that’s ‘John’ was commenting and you could see her hands…so the sim thing and it being her confuses me

The posts on IG from the hubby are weird.
There’s no evidence that he exists.
If they are so madly in love, I’m sure they’d put a phot up or do a live together just to quell rumours.
Surely there must be someone local to her who could take one for the team and covertly stalk her!

The posts on IG from the hubby are weird.
There’s no evidence that he exists.
If they are so madly in love, I’m sure they’d put a phot up or do a live together just to quell rumours.
Surely there must be someone local to her who could take one for the team and covertly stalk her!
He is not real at first I thought she was being cat fished and felt sorry for her but now with the fake children’s profiles too it’s beyond redix now

I know her old cleaner / house keeper / family member and I feel sorry for her pushed aside for a fake husband rhis lovelywas an asset toboth Keith and Riona cleaning cooking looking after the children and she just dumped her for a fake husband
And we know for a fact John is fake

I hope the best for Riona and I hope she seeks medical help as she is having some kind of nervous breakdown and it’s not fair on the children

she even accused Keith of rape even though she ageees to Keith having sexual whilst asleep

I used to think Keith was an attention seeker but since they split and he is dating Liz he seems to be very chilled

and I was told Liz is a prostitution cocaine addict and has hiv however begining to think this is one of riona Kelly’s lies

Reactions: 1
He is not real at first I thought she was being cat fished and felt sorry for her but now with the fake children’s profiles too it’s beyond redix now

I know her old cleaner / house keeper / family member and I feel sorry for her pushed aside for a fake husband rhis lovelywas an asset toboth Keith and Riona cleaning cooking looking after the children and she just dumped her for a fake husband
And we know for a fact John is fake

I hope the best for Riona and I hope she seeks medical help as she is having some kind of nervous breakdown and it’s not fair on the children

she even accused Keith of rape even though she ageees to Keith having sexual whilst asleep

I used to think Keith was an attention seeker but since they split and he is dating Liz he seems to be very chilled

and I was told Liz is a prostitution cocaine addict and has hiv however begining to think this is one of riona Kelly’s lies
Riona needs some serious help ..she's broad Yorkshire but speaks in that fake Irish accent ..what's that all about?

She is a scammer. I actually feel sorry for Keith, he clearly isn’t the brightest and loves himself and his cringe dancing but she is off the scale a liar and manipulator.

She is a scammer. I actually feel sorry for Keith, he clearly isn’t the brightest and loves himself and his cringe dancing but she is off the scale a liar and manipulator.
I agree to this

Have you seen how many business she has shut down she scams Money off everyone

I just had to look these up on here after seeing a video from him and realising they have split and I must say, some of these comments are completely bonkers 😂

Anyone just see her live..she really went off on one,no Irish accent saying kieth has turned up at her house, swearing tell her kids to get out of the room..it's was very manic.

Reactions: 3