Keith luke mason & Riona kelly Parted ways

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone just see her live..she really went off on one,no Irish accent saying kieth has turned up at her house, swearing tell her kids to get out of the room..it's was very manic.
I seen a bit of that 🤨 she was very rattled about something. The part I seen she was constantly swearing and I did see when she told the child to get out. Did you hear her say that Keith had been messaging her new husband cos he knows he is real🤔I still don’t believe he is

Didn’t see the live, hopefully there will be a screen recording but has anyone seen this ?

The posts on IG from the hubby are weird.
There’s no evidence that he exists.
If they are so madly in love, I’m sure they’d put a phot up or do a live together just to quell rumours.
Surely there must be someone local to her who could take one for the team and covertly stalk her!
They have never met lol

I seen a bit of that 🤨 she was very rattled about something. The part I seen she was constantly swearing and I did see when she told the child to get out. Did you hear her say that Keith had been messaging her new husband cos he knows he is real🤔I still don’t believe he is
she needs sectioning

Keith was on live last night and said the new husband is not real and she has hacked his email. He has called the police on her as she will not leave him alone. He confirmed she is from Bradford not Ireland. Don’t know who to believe to be honest.

Keith was on live last night and said the new husband is not real and she has hacked his email. He has called the police on her as she will not leave him alone. He confirmed she is from Bradford not Ireland. Don’t know who to believe to be honest.
Believe the guy ..She's well known in the local area..there are also videos of her talking in her native yorkie accent.totally fake she is ..nothing Irish about her!

Reactions: 2
I only got into them since her 'disability' and initially felt for her. Now I think they are both con artists and feel for the kids to be honest. She's posted nothing about her so called walking issues recently.
Sussed that the new hubby was fake from day one. Plus it's easy to mock up fake emails. As for Keith if he was chocolate he's eat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she gets help soon because she is defo suffering mentally she’s obsessed with Keith stalks him but makes out the other way round

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that she's got a new husband and pregnant with twins ? And on a Tik Tok comment someone asked if she still needs the equipment on her legs, she said no, god healed her and she's cured