Keith luke mason & Riona kelly Parted ways

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw going to have to watch these pair its a bit odd that she could stand up right in a wedding dress but cant walk without the robo legs sorry i forgot the name of them. Correct me if im wrong isnt there a photo of her dancing with her step daughter or daughter with out support. I dont het them there very odd there is something that doesn't add up he think he some james bond character he nothing lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just seen this split it always looked like he was putting act on to me i just finding it now and having a read

I have just watched the videos too. Go to her Facebook page and look on videos, the oldest ones show that she had a broad Yorkshire accent. What a pair of scammers 🤣

Reactions: 1
I have just watched the videos too. Go to her Facebook page and look on videos, the oldest ones show that she had a broad Yorkshire accent. What a pair of scammers 🤣
Her facebook doesnt have very old vids, thats on public setting anyway, but i thought it was stfange b4 they parted ways in March/April, that they did a wedding photo shoot, but Keith says he never wants to marry? So why do the shoot? To shut Riona up? So to my suprise when looking for these vids of her different accent, i was shocked to see they did other wedding photo shoots?!?! Can someone shed light why they would repeatedly do such photoshoots if he is so dead against marriage?

Attachments

Yea broad Yorkshire and not even an Irish twang
She is so fake. She will go between a BROAD NORTH YORKSHIRE accent to strong Irish. Depends on the way the wind blows with her!!!
when you ask her anything about her “disability” she thanks god and jesus
Not the medical staff etc! Always god! When you question that she gets super defensive

And the painting of them together? Like its so confusing if hes dropping hints theyre back hut yet he likes comments that say to stay out of their business

Does anyone know what's going on here now. She's posted cryptic stuff about toxicity and leaving stuff and he's with his mother all the time at events?

Does anyone know what's going on here now. She's posted cryptic stuff about toxicity and leaving stuff and he's with his mother all the time at events?
She's says a lot ..without actually saying anything..why would she want people to email her? There's something sinister in that alone. See she's still using her fake Irish accent again. Give it up love ..you stupidly left your own Yorkshire accent on a Facebook post.

Reactions: 2
I think she is probably doing MLM and looking for customers. She was a bit to beggy for my liking.

Reactions: 1