Kehoe sisters #2 Claudine, Emma, Ashley - Beige, Boring, Boobs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not meanyway and anyone who does is just as insecure or as emma or has zero friends imo and lonely and she is praying on that

Reactions: 2
To be honest anyone that pays her a cent to go on a walk or a retreat deserves to have their money taken from them as they are absolute fools. She is a charlatan who simply just can't accept being single at her age. This mindfulness shite would all be dropped like a hot snot if a fella with any prospects showed any interest in her. She'd have herself pregnant and him forced into a gaff and engagement for the ADs, brand deals and paid partnerships before you could say namaste, I guarantee it.

Reactions: 14
It all just feels very repetitive and as if she’s trying to convince herself. You can always tell when she trying to set the conversation up to start flogging the expensive retreats - invest in yourself, give back to you, carve out time for yourself etc. 🥱 I think we should all do those things but in reality she is just throwing these events together so she can feel like she is a wellness coach and make a load of money.

Also sounds like she had an absolute nightmare with getting locked out of her bank accounts etc and she was still trying to frame it as a test lol sometimes things are just a pain in the hoop and you can just say that rather than a philosophical test from the universe

Reactions: 7
It’s getting boring now she’s a dope it’s sad people actually buy into the crap

There’s no such thing as a life/wellness coach. They’re scams. Anyone who buys in to the bs deserves to have no money. I know of one I used to go to school with. Not long ago she cheated on her long term bf, slept around with bartenders working in pubs in town. She was a complete bitch and hated other women. And she’s recently set herself up as a women’s life coach “investing in your authenticity, stop people pleasing” and giving relationship advice like I actually can’t cope. I’d love to write on the posts eh do you remember you were a complete slut a couple years ago hun? Emma and this lot are the last people anyone should be seeking help from

Reactions: 6
This is 100% it . If a fella came along she would drop all this like a hot snot . It’s all just to distract her until she meets someone… none of this is authentic

Reactions: 3
Seriously, she missed her flights and asks "what is the world trying to teach me?" Get your life together and start being responsible for yourself 🫠 she prob didn't miss her flight at all, its too coincidental with the bank cards and trying to pretend she's on a journey and trying to get people to believe this solo traveller should she's peddling to go on her rip off retreats

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s weird that she can’t just say I should have just come home when I was meant to which she clearly should have. It’s obvious she is avoiding going back to real life as there’s nada going on.
No one wants to go home from their holidays!!! she’d already had 7 weeks and she couldn’t help but take another week!
Must be nice to be able to do that, but as she said she couldn’t possibly stay any longer as she has ‘work commitments’ which are a walk and a swim

Reactions: 4
So she extends a week and the missed the flight and her bank cards don’t work, then thinks the universe is saying stay longer! No the universe is saying grow the fuck up!!!!

Reactions: 4
She must have some money to blow like this I can see her going there to live
---
She doesn’t wanna come back to reality

Emma going home she won’t know what to do she keeps advertising her spring retreat

I usually really like her style and energy but omg the way she talks grinds on me ‘viobes’ ‘we move’ ‘a bit sophis(????)’ OBSESSED’

omfg the lot of them haven’t an ounce of a~u~t~h~e~n~t~i~c~i~t~y Theyre a bunch of clones copying other influencers