Kehoe sisters #2 Claudine, Emma, Ashley - Beige, Boring, Boobs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to explain to Emma she is not trying to utilise Instagram when she posts an AD she is trying to monetize from it 🙄 doesn't she believe in signs from the universe and all that...maybe take it as a sign people are sick of these nobodies making money for getting dolled up, drinking, staying in free hotels, getting free meals, free clothes, free make up, cars, furniture, holidays etc all while trying to get people to part with their hard earned cash to fund their fake insta lifestyle.

It's a little hilarious how annoyed some of these insta huns are about removed posts 😂

Reactions: 1
Going into focus ireland with a bank draft and shocked it’s closed for the Christmas, like is she ok ?they could have done with this money a week ago 😡 how long is it since her fundraiser

Some insta fella has up that he is out with Emma now and then she has up she is out with the girls ?? Who is lying

They are a pack of eejits but indi feel for Emma a bit. She needs a day job back and do all this breath work and hippy dippy conning on the side. Iv been where she is single unexpectedly late 30s and its horrendous. Christmas especially is so hard and people are so busy with their own partners and kids etc that you just feel a bit left out. She's lucky she has sisters and good friends. I had brothers and they didn't get it at all.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed Ashley has gone very quiet about her wedding. After her bf court case I'm sure the free wedding sponsorship offers have dried up and they are both too scabby to pay for their own wedding

Id say there is some level of competition for them in the insta scene, hence Emma and the other 2 usung filters to beat the band

God Emma is a pain sick of her bullshit talk lol
Like all she is saying is if you're struggling reach out to me...ask me questions...while I charge you for answers as a completely unqualified person in anything. Or if you're feeling q bit lost listen to my podcast...create revenue for me. Or if you need help to heal a broken heart....I'll coach you one on one for a fee.

All I heard in her ramblings was "pay me to distract you from your misery of a life while distracting me from mine by paying for my free-spirited loader lifestyle so I don't have to get a real job and face facts that I have no clue what I'm doing and need to get a major grip!!!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Emma’s back with the pod aka a monologue about finding herself after a breakup. Again. It’s all very repetitive and she must be bored of listening to herself harp on the same old stuff over and over again.
Also the fact she charges people to go for a walk with her and take a few deep breaths has me lolling 😂

God it’s the same shite she has to get a grip I’m worthy of something better get over yourself lol

I actually really like Ashley but the mob wife thing is ill advised considering her fellas past 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually really like Ashley but the mob wife thing is ill advised considering her fellas past 😬
She obviously loves that kinda lifestyle or else shes too brain dead to realise how its coming across. Did they get married? Just noticed she's referring to him as Hubby on that post.