Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets more loopy by the day. Cringe, cringe, cringe!!

Lollipop sucker 🤮😂😂 I wonder what Auntie Sue made of that post?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Transformation pics again .. different coloured pants n bra .. that’s all the difference I can see

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who claims to go to the gym 5-6 times a week & eat a very bland diet you would expect to see a remarkable difference in the 6 months between photos not for her body to look exactly the same. Not sure who she is trying to kid with her transformation Tuesday post

It baffles me that her followers actually can see a difference. It's been said time and time again but with her apparent diet alone she could be losing consistently. She cheats and lies and it's too herself which is the worst part

Reactions: 4
This mornings breakfast is a bit boring looking .. I missed seeing the daily entire cucumber on the plate .. gives it extra colour

• Haha
Kirsty’s top tips
WTF
You would think she was smashing it and having consistent losses and drastic changes!
She is unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
Just so narcissistic isn't it. Isnt any better off than she was 6 months ago and yet she's trying to give advice. But remember guys...slow progress is progress (Apparently)!

Omg it’s time for a new thread .. I’ve never done one before.. is anyone gonna do it or I’ll try if u put thread suggestions .. if someone wants to

WTF is wrong with this total and utter idiot?
Any idiot knows that if you are ill you do not push yourself in the gym.
So the gong goes to the gym then comes home and throws up on the floor..... how old are you ...5!!!
Her stupidity actually makes me angry 😡

Omg it’s time for a new thread .. I’ve never done one before.. is anyone gonna do it or I’ll try if u put thread suggestions .. if someone wants to
I don’t know how.

Reactions: 2
WTF is wrong with this total and utter idiot?
Any idiot knows that if you are ill you do not push yourself in the gym.
So the gong goes to the gym then comes home and throws up on the floor..... how old are you ...5!!!
Her stupidity actually makes me angry 😡

I don’t know how.
I think I can, just gotta find the top voted suggestion

ETA it’s too long, gotta edit 😟

Double post, here’s a new one. Hope I did it right

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So sick but still manages to post 300 times a day 🙄

I hope she doesn’t get Miss Sleek tomorrow- her group must be absolutely wank if she does or it has 2 members 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.