Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in her life needs to accidentally on purpose bin that pink top she’s probably going to get married in it at this rate!

Reactions: 9
Scales are going up but she's lost more inches guys
I’m not being funny but for this to be the case she’d be eating in a fucking surplus and weight training to failure. Not eating 1000 cals a day, walking and half heartedly swinging a KB around. The fucking disinformation!!!!!

Reactions: 10
She has done 6 workouts so far in the 28 day challenge which should end in a few days, how on earth can she claim she has lost inches when she has done her usual & put no effort in & has binged then restricted her diet. For the millionth time just give it up Kirsty

Reactions: 12
She is just a clown she is so delusional that she really thinks that people will believe her tripe. I would be so embarrassed. She is a failure at pretty much everything.
I wonder who has annoyed her so much?! maybe they told her some home truths?!

Reactions: 7
Why bother saying 500 calories if she just didn't count her meal out

Reactions: 2
also what kind of a random starter is sourdough toast
I’ll see myself out coz I literally had the same thing last night looked better than hers though and the butter was in a nice dish not those little plastic things lol

Why is she tagging a social media management company in her posts
Also advertising products saying I bought it with my own money, it's nice I didn't think I would like it ..... Then why buy it????

Reactions: 4
I’ll see myself out coz I literally had the same thing last night looked better than hers though and the butter was in a nice dish not those little plastic things lol
Im gobsmacked! I never knew this was a thing (shows how much I get out )

Why is she tagging a social media management company in her posts

She’s deffo signed up with these hasn’t she!! Looking at their website they seem to offer courses to help people grow their social media. Maybe she’s hoping to make instagram a full time job?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s deffo signed up with these hasn’t she!! Looking at their website they seem to offer courses to help people grow their social media. Maybe she’s hoping to make instagram a full time job?
She’s got a lot of learning to do if that’s her plan she really is such an odd woman. I can’t help but watch but the cringe level is high

What's she planning on doing? Quitting her job and living off gifted "high protein" labelled snacks
---
The latest real. The fake “banter” between them I just cannot cope.
Also…
She looks absolutely massive in that video.... Compared to the photos she posts

Im gobsmacked! I never knew this was a thing (shows how much I get out )
It’s just sharing bread for the table really not a starter but hers looked like a few slices of normal toast and I wouldn’t have ordered it if I was also having a pizza!

She really is looking bigger than ever, where exactly is she losing these inches from!??