Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I've a feeling she is or was pregnant. Especially with the valentines post that said future baby daddy. As much as she is a full on pain in the arse and a hypocrite I do hope it's nothing serious 😐
I called the pregnancy thing back at beginning of Feb but then she posted about her time of the month being there at around beginning of this month so who knows!

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Only if that's how they look on you 😂😂😂
They won’t fit her now. She’s a lot bigger

Looked like she was out having breakfast with a couple of people yesterday.. I was trying to workout if it was definitely Dan .. normally she would post him. I wonder what’s up with her ?

Marie SW

It’s not like she’s deleted the app as she’s still online a lot. I’m not gonna lie, I’m impressed she’s not been on- something serious must have happened - either that or she literally has nothing to say - as she’s realised her content isn’t up to scratch 😂

Robbie09

VIP Member
Not posted a single grid or story for 4 days and the only thing she’s got to come back with is ‘oh shit. It’s Monday tomorrow, blink and the weekend has gone’ …. at 6.30am on Sunday 🤯

She literally has no content left has she. The absolute shambles of ‘meals’ that she has bothered to post show where her head is at food wise. And she’s got nothing to offer in terms of stories and chat. Time to say goodbye to Insta I think Kirsty.

I would love to know how many of her followers are redundant sw accounts. Her engagement is terrible. 20k followers and she manages to get 30 or 40 likes and maybe 1 or 2 comments occasionally. Absolute waste of time.
It’s Monday lol

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I thought that. I often have a breakfast of vanilla protein shake with fresh or frozen berries so I assumed that's what she meant until I read the ingredients. 😂

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I know lack of salt in your diet can cause cramps but it’s not like it happens to her daily n all the processed shit she eats will be full of salt