Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamz

I’m sure she used to have like 22k followers at one point!

not sure how 🤯

I hate the new backgrounds she’s doing- reminds me when I first got a computer/at school and used to play around with slideshows and word art on word!

also HOW is this lunch over 600 calories it’s the saddest sandwich I’ve ever seen

View attachment 1464011
I know!! The worst picnic ever

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
She probably wasn’t going to get it then changed her mind. I know a few people who were hesitant but ended up getting it. I remember seeing her mum had a I’m vaccinated thing on her FB so her family don’t seem to be anti vaxxers but maybe Bernie and that were…I doubt Kirsty is able to make a decision like that for herself without some kind of influence.
Yeah I mean it’s each to their own without me detailing on vaccinations but most people I know around her age now have had their booster. I’m a bit younger and I was lucky to get my booster back in November gone.

Especially with her making the comments about people in the tube I’m surprised she hasn’t had them earlier!

Silence for a few days last week for being off sick

diddlydoop

So she finally shows her tea … wtf 😳 It’s like what you’d give a baby you’re trying to wean 🙈 Surely surely surely shes took a family size bar of chocolate to bed 🙈😂