Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
So she's met his mum, sister and friends it seems. Love how she says she knows him so well 🙄 also, they have the same birthday whyyy would she give him a list of presents she'd like. The weekend away and doing a nice meal with a token gift would be plenty she doesn't need fucking jewellery or perfume 🙄 surely it would be nicer having a keyring from where theyre going or something

Reactions: 8

User_name_100

Together forever made me throw up everything I’ve eaten so unlike Kirsty I’ll be expecting a loss tomorrow
The together forever made me cringe. Fucking hell they've been together five minutes. It's really really cringe worthy. Most people would run a mile if a person you've been with for a matter of weeks started saying that.

She's really annoying me now, he's wanting her to walk up a hill.... Its not everest.... Surely with her 2 walks a day, bike workouts, 5 workouts a day, she's as fit as a fiddle!!

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
Is she gonna weigh at the Premier Inn or has she just given up on being a weight loss account now...?
Oh no she likes to weigh in her specific part of the house remember... so she couldn’t take the scales with her, like when she stayed at her sisters house that time and there was a real dilemma about weigh days 🤣🤣🤣. She needs to weigh herself and then decide what she’s doing to tell everyone the loss is 😂😂 She wouldn’t want PP witnessing that!

• Haha

User_name_100

She's got her claws right into him with her #husbandmaterial hashtags. FFS any reasonable adult would not be thinking that after a few weeks of a relationship, also I'm sorry but most people would be running if their boyfriend or girlfriend was writing that shit after a few weeks too. Wait till it goes tits up.

Mind you this thread has had me howling. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Its_Me

VIP Member
‘Just doing what I can, when I can at the moment’ this is what fucks me off, the other month she couldn’t go a day without 3 workerrrttttts, and I bet normal people with jobs and lives who follow her felt inadequate as she’s making out that ‘this is what works for me’. Now she’s got a job and that fucking fella it’s all forgotten about. She’s sad and pathetic.
Its all about mindset babe

• Haha
  • Heart

SpellingBea

VIP Member
I genuinely cannot believe she hasn’t weighed today, with no explanation to her followers?! She has truly given up

BettyBeau

VIP Member
#bestfriend?! Has she dumped her supposed actual best friend then? No mention of her for months!
She’s literally dumped every one her nan, sister, nieces, her one mate Kerry even racist Trace.
Bit odd that neither of them had a night out with mates for there birthday I know it’s hard with the restrictions but they are not in local lockdown there

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Really she’s always waving her hands around and fiddling with herself, never clocked it before.
We’ve probably not seen it because she’s never been dressed in actual clothes since she got made redundant, pyjamas and gym gear since 2019 so she will have had no reason to accessorise! 😅

• Haha

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
These 2 cannot be real people, surely they're trolling tattle with their photos & hashtags - they're too well matched 😂😂 #coupleoffannies #wtf #theycannotbeserious

• Haha