Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Does she not wash the clothes that she gets from the market/charity shops?! She seems to just wear them straight away.
Also says she has no money but in the next breath-
A- buying crappy clothes that look rubbish.
B- Asking for necklace recommendations, up to £100!
Too funny.

Reactions: 5

lissy8219

VIP Member
Someone needs to warn her- I saw on the news last week that Jet2 and Tui are removing the hotel she is staying at in September as it is such a 💩 hole and because of all the hundreds of bad reviews as there are also on trip advisor! It's called Riosol hotel and it is in Puerto Rico Gran Canaria. Honestly it is an absolute dump of a place. Although I've never stayed ive walked past it

• Haha
  • Wow

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Wonder how many minge boils she’ll come down with, after a pissed up week getting blasted by that old codger 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

*sorry everyone*

• Haha
  • Sick

WTD

I honestly can’t, she’s saying she can’t buy her son gifts for his birthday but is spending money on non essential items in home bargains, buying boots for herself and (I’m assuming) £4.50 on a pack of monster, yet in the next breath says £11 from her surveys will be a birthday present for Harley, maybe if you hadn’t just wasted money on all that other shit you could’ve bought him two presents Jade 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4

statingfacts123

The bare face cheek asking someone to send her a mobile for her son because she can’t keep track of him when he goes out to play… how about keep your son home until you can get him a mobile yourself!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It amazes me how she's never done begging yet has just had botox and the constant sunbeds, nails and vapes in her hand. Constantly moaning and pity parties. I work full time and have a decent salary and I can't afford what she has. No pity parties here though. I think she is vile 😝
Is she for real? She's always scabbing saying does anyone want to collab for botox 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like her dog, just more wrinkly. No botox can save that mess. Love how she's trying to pretend her bloke doesn't live there either 🤣 and she shows her kid now and again, but he's obviously had enough of her drunken ways,.and fucked off to his dad's. I had a friend like Jade and she was like an emotional vampire. Literally sucked the life and goodness out of everything... always "POOR" me... always drunk. But couldn't see her life was shit because of the way she conducted herself. It's grim!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The bullshit Christmas tree.... his tree is in your bungalow because he lives with you you stupid lying mare 🤣😏

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She comes across to people that she's a single parent and she's not!! She's ENGAGED and they are a TWO INCOME household?! I doubt the council and the benefits office know this 🤣

• Heart
Is a housing association home she said so we think she's got to have conned the system to get herself this new home and lied about not being with him but she will ovedhared her life on IG . She said she had one before, give it up to move in with him and then they got evicted due to it being sold so that's when her lies to the council begin and she's bagged herself a new place when she isn't entitled.
She deserved to be outted by choosing to show her lies and true colours for all to see. I hope when she is meant to get the keys that the fraud people are there to meet her instead .

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Openly admitted to drinking brandy yet again. But don’t worry she’s stopping alcohol on Monday…let’s have a bet on how long she will last. My money is on 2 and a half days (and I’m being generous!)

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Unfollowed, couldn’t even car crash-watch anymore. Not using proper sun cream in ‘Grand’ Canaria?? Carrot oil?

She’s the thickest person I’ve ever seen on insta, can take that leathery face, and those fat Neanderthal feet she posts every other day no longer 🤢.

STOP TALKING TO YOUR PHONE AND LOOK AFTER YOUR SON, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!!

• Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
If she wants people not to talk about her finances how about not one minute moaning that you can’t afford to pay for birthday presents for your child, bragging how friends & family have paid for your nails & filled your fridge & then show off hauls of clothes you have bought. How she can’t see why people have an issue with this is beyond me

WTD

I genuinely wonder if this girl has bipolar, she goes from long periods being down and depressed and then seems to become erratic and high, spending money, constant rambling stories, multiple posts in one day and she looks a bit ‘not with it’. Someone close to me has bipolar and her behaviour just reminds me so much of them.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's fucking unbelievable!!! Moaning and stressing over her son's birthday (I.E she's spent all her money on herself as per usual!!!) Yet she was quite happy to fuck off on holiday with her lover "that doesn't live with her" 🙄🙄🙄

She's been spending on her fraudulently got bungalow and a holiday ABROAD for HERSELF all these months....did she forget when her son's birthday was?! Because it's the same MONTH every single year Jade!

Here's an idea Jade, most parents put their kid FIRST and go WITHOUT to give them the best they can, but I'm sure all will be well once someone has donated you something for him second hand, or some gullible followers gift you money.

You're a cunt.

• Heart

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
She’s deactivated her home page purely because she knows she’s been busted! Guilty conscience made her do it. Everything we’ve said is true and that’s exactly why she panicked and hid away.