Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a nice thing to do. I imagine one day they’ll be thankful they did it to watch the girls growing in each of them. Just my opinion though

Reactions: 2
She probably has these pics done and then forces the mutton mother to display them all over the house, so there's no room for pics of the other grandkids

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a nice thing to do. I imagine one day they’ll be thankful they did it to watch the girls growing in each of them. Just my opinion though
You don’t need a photographer for that
I’m sure we all have old printed pics of us growing up that were taken by relatives or even strangers. I think they have more meaning than the POSED aesthetic ones

No shade on the sentiment of the pics/videos as I'm a sucker and think it can be lovely.
however the birthday vid of Evy (remember when she tried to push her nickname as Eva so no one would ever call her Ev 🫠) I was surprised at the 'Hay Gar th' pronouncing or the surname. Is this a bucket / bouquet ? I would have already read it Hog arth.
I am not dissing the name at all ... more saying all this time I've been thinking her name was Kate Hog uth

Where I’m from (1 hour north of Kate) she’s a Hog uth.

Reactions: 1
So her name isn’t pronounced hoe-garth? that’s how I’ve always said it

“Cram packed” CRAM?! If I was a parent of a child in her class I’d be moving schools
---
So her name isn’t pronounced hoe-garth? that’s how I’ve always said it
She’s saying Hogarth though

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard that saying in my life. I’ve only heard crammed or jam packed.
I was wrong

Reactions: 4