Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
You wouldn’t write ‘Ebola 2020’ would you?! Silly woman!

How passive aggressive is the ‘thanks so much for your feedback 💗’ comment?!

Reactions: 15

SophGirl

A rainbow baby is a baby born after loss. She’s insulting to say otherwise I think (I’m currently pregnant with my rainbow baby).

• Heart

Stress Ball

Remember last year they went on holiday she had to leave Dave with Sean & run off the plane to pump cos she hadn’t pumped in like 4 hours😂 She hid behind a check in desk or something to pump. Absolute weirdo!
Didnt she also get poor sean traipsing half way round the country to buy a pump off Ebay for her?

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Just came on to say how easy breastfeeding is with Annie - maybe because you’ve done it before so you know what you’re doing?! Absolutely clueless how she comes across, or maybe she likes being smug!

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
So take him the park? Or for a walk? Why would your child want to go to a shop?

Sorry but unless it’s for a shoe fitting - there is zero reason to take a kid into a shop at the present time (unless single parent)

Also, she’s not in Ireland...
Agreed. My children haven’t been to the shops since before lockdown.. it’s such a luxury doing a food shop every other week.. at 9.30pm with no kids and no one getting in my personal space 😂
I really feel like kate prefers Annie and is probably like seaaaann take Dave with you so I can breastfeed in quiet

• Haha
Personally I can’t understand people who take their kids to the shops at all, particularly supermarkets, unless they’re a single parent/their partner is working away etc. Even outside of lockdown. What I find particularly baffling is when I see families of five or six, including two adults, all walking up and down the aisles of tesco as if it’s a jolly day out? Why?!

• Angry

Moonandstars

Oh another photo of her in her undies. As a teacher myself I’m absolutely gobsmacked she puts herself on the internet like that. My school would have me out quicker than she gets through those yoghurts!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The pair of them must have got their qualifications from a kinder Egg... just goes to show that having a degree is not proof of intelligence! Sadly, these two thick turds are not a one off.. I'm not a pushy parent at all, but I think I'd have lost my shit a long time ago if either of these cretins were involved with my child's education.

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
The way she swallows and smacks her tongue soooo much when she talks absolutely grates in me... who the hell swallows that much

Getagripppppy

Don’t know what’s worse - soon it won’t be listening to her out of breath explaining her food shop, it’ll be accompanied by the sound of the breast pump instead.
Yet another food delivery slot, and then popping to the butchers 36 weeks pregnant.... she’s never going to get it into her slab head is she?

• Haha

GiftedWaxMelts

That ‘plaque’ would still be awful even if it didn’t say Covid19 on it.
It looks like a decomposing Tesco carrier bag to me! I think it’s the colours she’s used. 😂

• Haha

Haha78

I think that's when I really went off her. She irritated the shit out of me steadily before all that, but pulling a stunt like that after her child had a terrible accident, just shows how obsessed with herself she is. All about validation of her own feelings. Deffo not normal behaviour!
What started it all for me was when it was her wedding and she was crying in the the car that she didn’t have enough money to pay for the makeup for her bridesmaids and was going to ask them to pay 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohhlala

I am in her profession.... I would be absolutely livid if a student saw my nipple on a public Instagram page. Parents evenings must be.... interesting! ‘Ive really enjoyed watching your child develop this year’ ‘thank you, we’ve really enjoyed seeing your developing nipple shots too!’

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
From someone who has lived and breathed every diet club, I resonate with her and what she is doing, but it isn't right and points to some bad relationships with food/diet/eating. She joined last week so that she could count the first week loss in with her new weight loss as for her it's all about the numbers. I'm not criticising her for this as I'm sure any slimming world/weight watchers boomerang like me has been there in this situation with the 'hacks' to try to trick your mind into thinking you're doing something about your weight. Starting after a holiday/big celebration to get the biggest loss you can, barely eating on weigh day, cheat meal the night after being weighed as it 'doesn't count', starting again after a heavy week/weekend, wearing light clothes to fat club etc etc. None of these lead to a healthy lifestyle and its taken me until my 30s to realise that joining these diet clubs in my early 20s and doing these things have actually made my relationship with food worse- if I'm not being weighed, I'll eat what I want as noone will know. If I am being weighed, I'll starve myself as someone will see. This is not a healthy lifestyle!!!! I'm still struggling but I'm working on understanding that I need to make habits that are a lifestyle and not for the scales (or insta in Kate's case)

Reactions: 13