Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohdearyme2019

She’s also a teacher and doesn’t realise that you don’t put an apostrophe at the end of your name. The Hogarth’s what?! Their virus? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As someone who lives near her I can confirm she has been at her mums and they've been having parties most nights. People coming and going. 😑

As someone who lives near her I can confirm she has been at her mums and they've been having parties most nights. People coming and going. 😑
And she had a party for Dave with all her family at her mums

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
“seaaannnnn can you stop eating the Ceral bars and sweets I packed for ME and set up my diffuser.. add in my oil and turn the light.. oh and make sure my fan is charged....And pass me my water bottle..no not that one the one with the straw with the juice in. Put my positive quotes up to.... I wonder if Dave, I mean Eva, sorry Evelyn has noticed we’ve gone”
“I know there’s a global pandemic midwife but I need to just book my Asda slot. What do you mean I can’t eat and take pictures during labour?! I need to let IG know”

what I can picture her being like in labour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Chavlove

Why is she using an Asda food delivery slot, which are like fucking gold dust at the minute if Sean can just nip to aldi to get all that shite surely he can just do the whole shop??

Reactions: 25

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Imagine seeing comments from your kids teacher on her Instagram about how much her and her husband love sex 😳 add in all the pictures of her in her undercrackers and her nipples cos she’s breastfeeding (did you know she breastfeeds and pumps 🥱 ) it would make for a very awkward parents evening!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Do her and Ssssssean rub these yoghurts on each other for erotic fun after they had a garlic bread and feta tea or what cos no fucker can get through that many yogs and g bread!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I was actually gonna suggest to her mixing it with yogurt but of course she’s beaten me to it 😂

and it’s amoxicillin that taste like banana Jaffa....

We need a new thread name already.. I can’t think of any good ones tbh here’s mine....
: keeping kate #4- favours Alan over Dave, blame her for the 2nd wave she’s the thickest teacher and annoying bf preacher.

“I’ve tried bribing her with CHOKLERT”
God I love you 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Noname123

Chatty Member
That plaque is the ugliest mother fucking thing I’ve ever seen. Why would you want that monstrosity in your house?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Noname123

Chatty Member
I’m actually howling at how everyone calls them Jaffa, Dave and Alan without batting a eyelid. So glad I’ve been on this thread from the start 😂😂😂 thanks everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So pleased we got another Asda haul! Its 80% dairy. She should literally change her name to milking maid kate.
You can see her reflection in the kettle and she’s only wearing a bra and bottoms 😂

She literally buys the same things every week. Does she even like her husband? “This is for Sean because he’s a child” - it’s chocolate sauce hun, didn’t make you a child when you flooded your slimming world shite in it and posed the plate in the grass in the garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her stories. There she goes.. She’s breaking lockdown rules yet again.
I shouldn’t let it bother me so much. But she’s literally going out and seeing everyone. No one but the people she lives with should be touching her newborn.
I came straight on because of this! Although it was annoying when she was seeing her parents and I wouldn't do it, at least it was immediate family that could have been helpful at the time beingnheavioy pregnant. But to have friends around to hold your new born baby is ridiculous. If this is what she is posting on social media too what on earth is she doing off of social media?! Had a peek on the friend and her child who is holding Annie has a form of congenital heart failure. Couldn't bloody make it up! 2 insta huns whose social media stories are more important than the actual health of their babies 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19