Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone message Kate & ask when she’s starting back with the food hauls? I miss watching her tapping her 87 yogurts for Dave and Sean’s garlic bread🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Saints123

Of course Alan has a fucking hat on already. Ear coverage is deffo Jaff’s thing.
All babies should have a hat on from the moment they are born. Body heat drops dramatically so a hat (should) be a must until temp has stabilised. Absolutely nothing to do with ear coverage.

I get she annoys people but jeez.....some people just look for ANY thing to moan/criticise her about.

AC_23

Chatty Member
I’ve been so fortunate to have had healthy pregnancies and have never experienced any kind of baby loss, but even I find her calling all babies born at the minute “rainbow babies” offensive! It’s a very well known term used for babies born after a loss, and I’m assuming she’s never had a loss herself (cause we all know she’d be vocal about it if she had!) so what an insensitive thing to say 🤦‍♀️ She’s just a dick!

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
That nip shot is way too much for a ‘thank you for all your birthday messages’ post🙈 I’m waiting for the ‘look how well my stitches have healed’ picture after that, because she did have a vaginal birth you know...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Comeagain?!

I genuinely hope she has a Brian, a baby sister for Dave and I hope she looks even more like the dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Mavismcfield

Can't wait to see how she deals with a newborn and Dave without her mum and dad to help. Going to be interesting I think!

I live about 2 hours away from my family and have a child about the same age as Dave and so have very little help with childcare apart from weekends if one of us travel (obviously our choice to live here and I'm ok with that) so apart from no nursery our arrangements haven't changed too much with lockdown but I have quite enjoyed all these people who rely on family so much moaning about how hard it is to actually look after their own child without help. Bit mean of me I suppose and like I say I know it's my choice but I'm finding it fun.

Mavismcfield

I just keep thinking of her having family round and going to get mum's and it makes me so angry. And it's all not on social media so she knows she shouldn't be doing it, all these selfish idiots making it worse for everyone else. She will be the first to moan if someone in her family catches it or if she doesn't get the service she wants at hospital because they are too stretched. Yes it's sad it was Daves birthday, but guess what she doesn't have a clue what a birthday is and wouldn't have known the difference if you had a party in summer/when restrictions were eased.
Since lockdown it has been my daughter's 2nd birthday, my 30th, 2 of my closest friends 30ths, my wedding anniversary and my father in law's birthday (who usually looks after my daughter a day a week and they absolutely dote on eachother) and how have we celebrated all of these occasions? At home just the 3 of us because we're not awful people, we've had zoom parties and cake and will celebrate properly when we can.
Gah, I think hearing the amount of people having BBQs and stuff the last few days have made me extra ranty!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If it's true about her mutton mama, baldy hobbit father, jaffa toe kate and ginger pubes husband all having gatherings and parties... then quite frankly they're nothing but a bunch of fucking arseholes. I hope one day very soon they get their comeuppance.

Reactions: 16

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why does she claim that everything seemingly none SW is DJ or Sean’s? Just fucking admit you lick out a choc ice after your garlic bread with cheese? Stop acting like you bathe in low fat yoghurt. Jesus wept, boring!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t surprise me at all because the whole family seem that self absorbed! But, how can she not see she is putting her unborn baby at risk?? Fucking idiot I swear. No doubt they will have the whole family meeting the new baby 🤬
What pisses me off was the way she was whinging about Sean having to go to work for “all these key workers children” and putting them at risk talking about them like they are diseases.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Please can someone message her 😭😂I took one for the team messaging jade Edwards and calling her out For seeing her nan and messaged Lindsey saying she needs to stop the pregnancy bragging so I can’t message Jaffa too as il be known as the bitching troll on the gram... OH AS IF I CARE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15