Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think she could be making that much tbh or near enough anyway. There's reasons she's not giving it up even tho it's clear she doesn't like it. She does the bare minimum half arsed content and uses her bf and saoirse as filler for majority of the vids. Tbh can't exactly blame the girl the money is hard to leave.

Reactions: 2
10k is the average savings with an income of 30k. So, I don't think that the post is about them.

I wonder why she doesn't have more savings though? She lives at home, isn't travelling to expensive places that often and doesn't have anyone depending on her financially.

Reactions: 3
I bet she has a good bit of savings. Shes not as naive as she makes out. I thought someone here said she couldn't get mortgage cos banks don't look at her job as stable? So maybe that's why she is doing accounting. Who knows?

Reactions: 3
Regardless of being able to afford it- I wouldn’t be going on holiday if I was pregnant, unable to provide a roof for my child off my own back and without a stable and sufficient job for income. Just screams chaotic. I’d be disappointed if I were her dad.
nothing stopping her from putting more effort in to her influencing or Depop shop and working part time or weekends in a cafe etc. Nothing stopping Jason from working weekends doing bar work etc. doesn’t have to be a long term- just for a couple months to build up some extra income and employment background for the banks-4 jobs between 2 people is more sufficient than 1 stable job and 1 unstable job.
if she had done this the moment she found out she was pregnant, she could have applied for a mortgage and not even had to disclose her pregnancy to the bank.
I feel sorry for her family for having to deal with the boyfriend and the baby now like it’s their problem when I’m reality their daughter got pregnant with no means to raise a child

Reactions: 9
Tbf a lot of young people feel like what's the point in saving. Buying a house is completely out of reach for most people. Renting a place is even out of reach for a lot of people. It's quite disheartening. So people just want to enjoy their lives. I mean I understand why they might wanna go on hols before the baby arrives. Foreign holidays don't have to cost a lot anymore. Some people spend in a few weekends out in town the amount you could go spend on a holiday.

But given all that I do agree in general they have made some questionable choices but that's life you learn from all your actions
😅😅😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Regardless of being able to afford it- I wouldn’t be going on holiday if I was pregnant, unable to provide a roof for my child off my own back and without a stable and sufficient job for income. Just screams chaotic. I’d be disappointed if I were her dad.
nothing stopping her from putting more effort in to her influencing or Depop shop and working part time or weekends in a cafe etc. Nothing stopping Jason from working weekends doing bar work etc. doesn’t have to be a long term- just for a couple months to build up some extra income and employment background for the banks-4 jobs between 2 people is more sufficient than 1 stable job and 1 unstable job.
if she had done this the moment she found out she was pregnant, she could have applied for a mortgage and not even had to disclose her pregnancy to the bank.
I feel sorry for her family for having to deal with the boyfriend and the baby now like it’s their problem when I’m reality their daughter got pregnant with no means to raise a child
Banks in Ireland can't accept 4 jobs between 2 people it's classed as unsustainable long term so the highest earning job or the permanent one etc. from each person is used.

They probably wanted some space before the baby comes, the house seems small and full.

Reactions: 4
Isnt she due in August? not much time left to get things sorted tbh shes shown absolutely no personal growth or development or maturity or ANYTHING since

Reactions: 9
Banks in Ireland can't accept 4 jobs between 2 people it's classed as unsustainable long term so the highest earning job or the permanent one etc. from each person is used.

They probably wanted some space before the baby comes, the house seems small and full.
Rebuilding Ireland were an absolute godsend and the only people that would entertain me, surely keelin and Jason would fit within the criteria

Reactions: 1
Truthfully I want the best for them, I just can’t help but think they could be doing more. But I guess we do only get to see what they portray to us

Reactions: 6
i just cant believe its practically june and shes due in august, and all shes done since finding out shes pregnant is gone to portugal and her idea of a busy day is baking and doing the washing up

Reactions: 14
a bit confused about her mentioning “maternity leave”? like girl what are you going on leave from… taking photos of ur mam’s dog for ur instagram story ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
a bit confused about her mentioning “maternity leave”? like girl what are you going on leave from… taking photos of ur mam’s dog for ur instagram story ?
i was literally about to post this lmao. as if shed ever turn down any work...shed probably take a dog food sponsorship at this point

Reactions: 5
I sincerely hope that they were able to find an apartment. Because having a child is stressful enough. Now imagine having a child with no roof over your head. Her mother will have to keep them at her house and we all know what the mother thinks about it.

Reactions: 2
I've no doubt she will be sorted in a decent house in the future and she is well looked after until then despite what she might try to say. Its other less priveliged younger girls watching her that I'd be worried about and how she's influencing tjem to maybe have a baby or also make people feel absolute tit about their own situations. In an ideal world people would have kids whenever they want but not everyone has the means and it can be hell for some to cope. Keelin is a very privileged girl who knew she had people to help her and she's selling the typical happily every after bs love story of her and Jason. The real world isn't like that. Most people have to work and lead normal lives not lounge around all day.It's actually dangerous for younger minds to be following someone like this

Reactions: 4
Does Jason still work at Urban Outfitters and he's just able to work at any one of them in any part of the world or does he have a different job.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.