Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aw noo I scrolled back through Jason’s insta for a nose because i’m a creep and he literally had a post up on 15th November 2018 with Keelin and then his next post was a pic of his girlfriend a few days later. I feel sick for the ex, maybe it’s just me projecting, but if my bf was literally hanging out with this girl all the time during our years long relationship and then got with her when we broke up … Id have trust issues to say the least
So romantic xx
49DF2720-40E5-4BCB-90C2-74292E45E73F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
aw noo I scrolled back through Jason’s insta for a nose because i’m a creep and he literally had a post up on 15th November 2018 with Keelin and then his next post was a pic of his girlfriend a few days later. I feel sick for the ex, maybe it’s just me projecting, but if my bf was literally hanging out with this girl all the time during our years long relationship and then got with her when we broke up … Id have trust issues to say the least
No it's not projecting 99% of girls wouldn't like that. I'm pretty sure keelin wouldn't like it herself now. In her recent video she talks about how she liked him all along but he was with someone else. I hope Jason sees her for what she truly is. But unfortunately there is a child now in the situation. Another thing planned out by keelin so it will be harder for him to leave her

Reactions: 6
No it's not projecting 99% of girls wouldn't like that. I'm pretty sure keelin wouldn't like it herself now. In her recent video she talks about how she liked him all along but he was with someone else. I hope Jason sees her for what she truly is. But unfortunately there is a child now in the situation. Another thing planned out by keelin so it will be harder for him to leave her
in fairness Jason is not innocent after I heard her say that I stopped feeling bad for him. He clearly wants clout and attention as much as her imo. He's probably fully aware what she's like and will leave when she quits influencing lol. It's so easy for men to abandon kids anyway :/ Tbh I find men who are super conscious of how they look so off putting, if my boyf asked me to do a fit check with him or asked me to take a posed photo of him for insta I think I'd die 😆 I don't think about my appearance when he doesn't. I'm SOOOO curious as to what her parents think of Jason. Her mam sounds like she tries to ground Keelin and it doesn't work, since she said Keelin will ruin her life if she has a child 😆 and when Jason was uninvited to go shopping with them lol

Reactions: 9
in fairness Jason is not innocent after I heard her say that I stopped feeling bad for him. He clearly wants clout and attention as much as her imo. He's probably fully aware what she's like and will leave when she quits influencing lol. It's so easy for men to abandon kids anyway :/ Tbh I find men who are super conscious of how they look so off putting, if my boyf asked me to do a fit check with him or asked me to take a posed photo of him for insta I think I'd die 😆 I don't think about my appearance when he doesn't. I'm SOOOO curious as to what her parents think of Jason. Her mam sounds like she tries to ground Keelin and it doesn't work, since she said Keelin will ruin her life if she has a child 😆 and when Jason was uninvited to go shopping with them lol
Yeah he more than likely knew what he was getting himself in for with the social media side of things. I guess guys don't really see girls like keelin real motive for their friendship etc, and they probably just find it flattering but I know myself I would never befriend a guy with a girlfriend like that. And if a guy with a girlfriend was texting me as friends I'd shut it down pretty quick. But I totally know alot of girls don't do that and hit on guys more if he has girlfriend which is really tit. But yeah Jason isn't innocent either in it. The ex is well rid

Reactions: 2
Yeah one look at his profile and it's pretty clearly that Jason is a clout chaser, he trys so hard to be alternative that he comes across as all surface.

Reactions: 7
does anyone actually know if either of them have said they have a single hobby except for internet stuff and clothes (and football for Jason)

I saw her on TikTok yesterday and clicked in to have a look at her vlogs. My god, she is only 20 weeks pregnant and is moaning about not wanting to walk around town. Other women work and do normal things right up until they have their baby and even though they must feel so tired, they just get on with it.

Reactions: 12
did anyone else think it was weird when keelin said jason has never been heartbroken because he always just fell out of love with his exes... so he dumped everyone when he stopped obsessing over them... and that doesn't worry her 😆 i don't think it's possible to ever fall out of love with someone without a reason unless you never liked them much in the first place
I just had a look at his insta there and I clicked onto his ex's page - she has a pic of him from 2019 and the caption talks about them being together for 4 years. Is he the same age as keelin? How many ex's can this lad have? lol

Reactions: 1
I just had a look at his insta there and I clicked onto his ex's page - she has a pic of him from 2019 and the caption talks about them being together for 4 years. Is he the same age as keelin? How many ex's can this lad have? lol
Yeah they're the same age

when are Jason and Saorise going to have sex already ??? like stop posting about it and just do it. Keelin's definitely silently seething lol

Reactions: 4
Her dad's newest article. The nose ring comment is so weird, maybe neither of the parents like him?

As for the kitchen comment, that's exactly what it seemed like they were doing in London. I cringed reading it, I'd hate to be living with people like that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her dad's newest article. The nose ring comment is so weird, maybe neither of the parents like him?

As for the kitchen comment, that's exactly what it seemed like they were doing in London. I cringed reading it, I'd hate to be living with people like that.
This is just a whole family that publish articles and videos about each other, how awkward 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is just a whole family that publish articles and videos about each other, how awkward 😫
Yeah he had another one recently about his son playing an April Fools "prank" on him by telling him his girlfriend is pregnant. Thought it was a bit insensitive

Yeah it makes them sound like spoiled teenagers, obviously alot of it is just the boomer humour though, I will say in fairness to him he definitely puts up with alot more than my parents would in a similar situation...

But christ Jason take the nose ring out for the viewing, you need to park those anti-establishment views you have for the sake of the kid.

Reactions: 10
Keelin and Jason look homeless due to how they dress so I can see why they are having trouble finding a place. I don't see why they want to look bad. I don't get it

Reactions: 14
She says her baby’s name in the newest podcast with Eimear. She’s like “Aw Beanbha’s kicking”. It’s such a nice name I think and it was a good podcast episode but it shows the lack of work/editing that goes in to the podcast because I would imagine she meant to edit it out

Reactions: 7
She says her baby’s name in the newest podcast with Eimear. She’s like “Aw Beanbha’s kicking”. It’s such a nice name I think and it was a good podcast episode but it shows the lack of work/editing that goes in to the podcast because I would imagine she meant to edit it out
Is that just another spelling of Banba or is it actually Bean-bha?

Reactions: 2
she literally cant help herself i think she does it on purpose for attention now, that's literally twice in a row. like when they were going to call her saorlaith she commented it on someones tiktok and then got annoyed that people found out when she's the one who said it? plus in every q&a with jason theyve talked about the names they were gonna use so

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.