Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my bad, I hadn't heard of them before her video and comments described it as a montessori or creche interchangeably (and Keelin herself said montessori) so I understood it as such
Naíonra is just creche or montessori but it's all through irish. I highly doubt it would be free in Dublin. There's no such thing as free childcare lol.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure they would be eligible to get 15 hours a week for two years like everyone else can through the ECCE scheme , but I've never heard of a free Naionra.

it seems like when she was planning how her future is gonna be with the kids and stuff she's banking on becoming rich lol with the 4 kids, big house, all the activities etc in dublin... i predict she will start taking influencing seriously when the kids born, i just hope she doesn't go down the exploit your child for views route

Reactions: 6
I don't get all the comments on saoirses YouTube... Everyone thinks she's great? When Saoirse said "Oh sorry I have a rash from like doing poppers all weekend" ... I cringed so hard.
Also just wondering what's the scar on her chin? Is it a burn ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't get all the comments on saoirses YouTube... Everyone thinks she's great? When Saoirse said "Oh sorry I have a rash from like doing poppers all weekend" ... I cringed so hard.
Also just wondering what's the scar on her chin? Is it a burn ?
Birth mark

Are you sure you're not talking about the ECCE scheme?
Preschool in Ireland isn't free the government offers 3hrs free a day to preschools that participate.
Yeah 3 hours free a day for 2 years, the Naionra my kid went to was 9-12 or 12-3 5 days a week, totally free then they move on to the Gaelscoil next door

tbh was surprised with how secure and healthy she sounded about their relationship in her last video, I expected her to have different opinions. In fairness I think she's grown up a lot since having a seemingly healthy relationship, compared to how she used to act. I'm glad she has someone whose nice to her

Reactions: 5
tbh was surprised with how secure and healthy she sounded about their relationship in her last video, I expected her to have different opinions. In fairness I think she's grown up a lot since having a seemingly healthy relationship, compared to how she used to act. I'm glad she has someone whose nice to her
Yeah I think they'll be ok just their life is going to a lot different to what she imagined.

Reactions: 2
i think they have a healthy relationship but theyre also still in their honeymoon phase, theyve only just passed the 1 year mark (if that)

Reactions: 9
That article is so embarrassing. I don’t feel bad for someone who intentionally got pregnant during a housing crisis when they had a flat in London practically paid for by YouTube sponsorships. She could have stayed there. Maybe if she’d put more effort in whilst living there like working part time or actually putting effort into her videos and instagram etc she could been more financially stable. Not sure why she thought she could get pregnant and suddenly start living in her own house in Dublin straight away. She also booked a holiday to Portugal recently she really doesn’t help herself at all. What did she seriously think was gonna happen? And why wouldn’t you get your housing in Dublin sorted before packing up your entire life to move there and have a baby. Wouldn’t be surprised if her housemates were desperate for her to leave.

Reactions: 17
Honestly trying to find something in Dublin for just the two of them and a baby (and a cat but they will probably keep that quiet)is very optimistic. Especially within their budget, which I'm going to assume isn't going to be huge. I don't think it will happen for them.

Reactions: 7
That article is so embarrassing. I don’t feel bad for someone who intentionally got pregnant during a housing crisis when they had a flat in London practically paid for by YouTube sponsorships. She could have stayed there. Maybe if she’d put more effort in whilst living there like working part time or actually putting effort into her videos and instagram etc she could been more financially stable. Not sure why she thought she could get pregnant and suddenly start living in her own house in Dublin straight away. She also booked a holiday to Portugal recently she really doesn’t help herself at all. What did she seriously think was gonna happen? And why wouldn’t you get your housing in Dublin sorted before packing up your entire life to move there and have a baby. Wouldn’t be surprised if her housemates were desperate for her to leave.
Exactly, people have to take responsibility. She’s an adult.

Reactions: 2
the whole wanting "boring tenants" is obviously reasonable for landlords since Keelin went against her old landlords wishes and got a cat?? i think landlords logic of not taking people like her make sense since shes clearly a hassle? Landlords can't give a bad reference legally they can only withdraw from giving one, which her landlord did so clearly she was tit. wtf is she doing going on holiday if she has no money? now she's forcing a child into this situation. Like a child isn't a token for a pinterest board. its really sad to me that their idea of children is just an extension of the two of them and their "coming of age movie" lifestyle rather than letting a child have the space to be a child. a 1 bed apt is no place for a child to live it's really awful to me they are CHOOSING this lifestyle for it. and it just makes me think of all the older people like immigrants struggling for property who didn't have children out of choice or couldn't get abortions before legalisation or cause of religious reasons, and don't have supportive middle class parents to fund their lifestyles - meanwhile keelin bullies her way ahead throwing her parents money at people. no one should ever have to go through the trauma of abortion its one of the most horrible feelings in the world, but people do it out of necessity not just for themselves but for the love of the child, and not wanting it to have a horrible life - which i think is something ppl still don't understand after legalisation

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.