Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have ye watched the YouTube video? I cringed soooo much when she was going on about sending their child to a gaelscoil and a naionra - she literally can’t even pronounce naionra, did she say something like naynree or something? Obviously its a positive thing that she wants to raise her children with Irish but it’s very obvious that it’s because Irish is now trendy. Also, who wants to bet that the baby’s “unisex Irish name” is gonna be some celtic tiger core bullshit made up name

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have such an unjustified hatred towards the boyfriend, Im sure he's a nice guy in person but everytime I see him on her feed/yt I want to gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would never slag someone off for having mental health issues but just a few months ago she was talking about what a negative state of mind she's been in etc so to be actively trying to get pregnant during that time is a bit weird.. i honestly think she's just happy her boyfriend is tied to her forever now lol she has such a complex about the fact that she managed to get the guy that she wanted and a level of obsession that is honestly a bit awkward to watch. i hope she realizes what she's getting her self into, she seems to have quite an immature attitude about it all.

Reactions: 13
Have ye watched the YouTube video? I cringed soooo much when she was going on about sending their child to a gaelscoil and a naionra - she literally can’t even pronounce naionra, did she say something like naynree or something? Obviously its a positive thing that she wants to raise her children with Irish but it’s very obvious that it’s because Irish is now trendy. Also, who wants to bet that the baby’s “unisex Irish name” is gonna be some celtic tiger core bullshit made up name
are these just Irish speaking schools and nursery’s?

Reactions: 1
I cant be the only one a little concerned about if they have a baby living in her mas house. All that smoking they do indoors will be in the walls of that place. You can see it in Saoirses, the black roof and black wall patches

Reactions: 12
So will it be family vlogging channel so?

Surely Keelin who's all about rights and consent should know that babies/children cannot give consent to being on camera, money being made off them from Youtube, it's not right.

Surely she won't sink that low?
She'd get more views for sure but at what cost?

I'm glad she has support I just find it sad that someone who openly talks about their unstable childhood growing up and how it still affects them (I can relate) would knowingly have a child when they have no stability themselves.

It's almost like she's wanting to cross off all of life's big milestones as soon as possible, like engaged, married, family etc but then whats left to do after that for the next 30 years lmao. They've not even been together for a year yet.

Reactions: 8
So will it be family vlogging channel so?

Surely Keelin who's all about rights and consent should know that babies/children cannot give consent to being on camera, money being made off them from Youtube, it's not right.

Surely she won't sink that low?
She'd get more views for sure but at what cost?
She kinda said in her video that she's only planning on showing the pregnancy stuff and then not the kid when they're out, but who knows.

Plenty of people have changed their minds once the sponsors come a'knocking. Family channels can be incredibly lucrative and if they're desperate to get a flat/house in Dublin they may well go for it.

She kinda said in her video that she's only planning on showing the pregnancy stuff and then not the kid when they're out, but who knows.

Plenty of people have changed their minds once the sponsors come a'knocking. Family channels can be incredibly lucrative and if they're desperate to get a flat/house in Dublin they may well go for it.
Thanks I didn't make it through the entire thing.

Maybe she will get Saoirse to stitch a few baby wraps, brand them and sell them...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think she wants a child to have stability in her life or what she perceives as so. i feel like jason would do anything she says.

• Heart
I'm glad she has support I just find it sad that someone who openly talks about their unstable childhood growing up and how it still affects them (I can relate) would knowingly have a child when they have no stability themselves.

It's almost like she's wanting to cross off all of life's big milestones as soon as possible, like engaged, married, family etc but then whats left to do after that for the next 30 years lmao. They've not even been together for a year yet.
She is the epitome of daddy issues.

Reactions: 4
I found the video weirdly sad? Like how she said they were trying for a bit but realised they had a load of other things they wanted to do first like all these plans to stay in London for another year, get married, travel, find somewhere in Dublin to live then have a baby and now she’s just cancelled all of that…

Reactions: 13
Yeah I thought that was sad too. Tbf she hasn’t done anything she said she was moving to London to do and now she’s gonna be stuck pregnant at her mothers house in Dublin with her boyfriend and siblings...small part of me thinks she’s probably delighted for content purposes lol her video announcing it will probably get more views than any other video she’s made in the past 6 months and has a patreon link in the description of it lol

Reactions: 7
Yeah I thought that was sad too. Tbf she hasn’t done anything she said she was moving to London to do and now she’s gonna be stuck pregnant at her mothers house in Dublin with her boyfriend and siblings...small part of me thinks she’s probably delighted for content purposes lol her video announcing it will probably get more views than any other video she’s made in the past 6 months and has a patreon link in the description of it lol
What did she originally want to do in London?

she talked about a reality show, a book, selling screenplays, going to influencer parties & better influencing opportunities etc
oh wow. Big plans then :/ it seemed like she didn't really love London though. Maybe because her plans weren't working out

yeah she defo didnt like london but being in a house share isnt fun. It looked like the people she lived with tried to make her welcome but there is only so much going out and whatever you can do before it gets old. maybe having a baby wont be a bad thing for keelin to give her some stability. well i hope so anyway. also i sometimes think if you want to have kids, its good to have them young and get it out of the way and build your life around it especially if you have the support system that keelin will have. it isnt relatable to the vast majority of people though due to her having a lot of help.

Reactions: 6
living in a house share can be fun for some people but honestly if my housemate moved her boyfriend in and adopted a cat i would be fuming

Reactions: 17
yeah they def took over the house lol. i feel sorta bad for the housemates because they did try to make her welcome but she didnt seem to want to be there at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.