Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds so sarcastic and like she takes the piss out of whatever product she does an ad for

Reactions: 9
Her Dad is a legend tbf
Agree. In a country full of absolute bootlicking journalists and outrage merchants like Joe Duffy, Sean Moncrieff is actually pretty decent. He's one of the few journalists who writes in the Irish times about the housing crisis, hospital systems, class, etc. No idea what he's on but I know Newstalk have tried and failed to poach people from RTE, so you'd imagine it's a good bit less than them. Joe Duffy is on €350k I think! Talk 2 Joe baby!!!

Reactions: 7
idk why so many people come on here and try to convince people her dad doesnt make that much money lol their house in howth was prob worth like a million

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed her budgeting video, it wasn't too heavy handed like a lot of financial advice videos online - but at the end when she was listing ways to make extra cash and said to look around your parents house and shed for stuff to sell, how is that in any way practical? I think it shows how she is still so so young and not living in reality that she would think that she can profit from something her parents own, surely if you sold something belonging to your parents then your parents would get the money? Also who, other than rich people, have random valuable furniture lying around that isn't in use.

Also regarding her Dad, I see her leaning into nepotism as the years go on to move into general Irish media when she loses her interest in being a quirky alt girl.

Reactions: 15
if she earns 5k a month as per her new video then why did she have to use a cat charity to reduce a £1500 vet bill? and why is her apartment barely furnished? plus at first she said 5k a month, then "not every month" and pre-tax, but now on her spreadsheet she says she could save 4k a month?? doesnt add up

Reactions: 13
if she earns 5k a month as per her new video then why did she have to use a cat charity to reduce a £1500 vet bill? and why is her apartment barely furnished? plus at first she said 5k a month, then "not every month" and pre-tax, but now on her spreadsheet she says she could save 4k a month?? doesnt add up
i think there’s probably an element of wanting her dad to think she’s making a certain amount and she’s getting tangled in her fibs

Reactions: 2
idk why so many people come on here and try to convince people her dad doesnt make that much money lol their house in howth was prob worth like a million
The fees for the school they all went to are 8k a year and that’s without the cost of books, school trips, extra grinds etc. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I also went to this school at the same time as the moncrieffs. Saoirse was there in the adjacent jr school for at least a year of primary school as well as 5 years of secondary. Ellie was there for at least 3 years and Keelin was there for 3 years. The school offers a small discount for families enrolling multiple children but it’s still big €€€.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for her to have this baby so we never have to see that pregnant belly again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she think she can get a job as a social media manager just because she has a large following?

She is self employed and just moved back to Ireland. She has completely omitted the fact she need to pay 50% tax on a lot of her income. On 5k a month i would reduce that to 3.

She will also need to pay preliminary tax of the same amount as her income tax in the first year.

A single woman in her 20s is not going to survive of 50 quid a month in her 20s for entertainment etc. I spend that on pre drinks and a taxi.

She has a very sheltered view on money.

Also WHERE did she get an apartment in dub for 1430 a month? has her fella taken it in his name off the HAP? only way i can think she got one that cheap.

Reactions: 5
Also WHERE did she get an apartment in dub for 1430 a month? has her fella taken it in his name off the HAP? only way i can think she got one that cheap.
someone on insta messaged her when they were leaving the flat, so she got first dibs on it

• Wow
Ok long time lurker here but I had to make an account to say this.. I have never rolled my eyes as much as I did than during that extreme budgeting video. I get that she wants to do some extreme saving before the baby comes now that she's renting and babies are expensive but it was the most unrealistic thing I have EVER seen. I just feel like she keeps contradicting herself time and time again when it comes to money but posting about it more and more just leaves it open for people to comment on it.

Like she was broke in London, she literally said in her recent video that when she was in London she was worried about direct debits coming out and leaving her with 0. Then finds herself in a 1 bed city centre apartment but when a girl on tiktok says where is the money you earned yourself, she says she's on 5k a month and says the girl obviously doesn't have friends (you can't do that to someone with a platform as big as hers). Two weeks ago she says she's entitled to HAP and every benefit under the sun but after that tiktok she's now balling with an income of over 60k a year?

She made to most stringent budget I have ever seen, she gave herself a grand total of 4 euro for the month for travel (leapcard etc) because she expects people to travel to her. She then gave herself a 50 for lunches, coffees and all that for a MONTH. Then says something like 25 for a food shop not including stuff for the cat and then posts a tiktok the following day spending over 50 euro in lidl and no cat stuff. I don't know, it's probably petty tit but I don't think she of all people should be giving out budgeting advice when she obv can't budget and just keeps contradicting herself when it comes to money and then calling out people after they question it.

Reactions: 19
...Then says something like 25 for a food shop not including stuff for the cat and then posts a tiktok the following day spending over 50 euro in lidl..
I remember in her vid when she said her weekly food budget is €25 and thinking "wtf how can she spend so little on food for two people". Then a few days later seeing her vid on insta of "€50 weekly shop", I couldn't help but laugh. It shows what little thought she puts into her content, clearly none of the figures are true when it's all contradictory

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.