Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her recent video when she made a comment about only having 2 friends, it reminded me of the time a girl tweeted that she slid into Keelin’s dms saying she wanted to be friends with her and Keelin replied “all the slots are filled atm 💗” what goes around comes around

• Wow
Reactions: 18
In her recent video when she made a comment about only having 2 friends, it reminded me of the time a girl tweeted that she slid into Keelin’s dms saying she wanted to be friends with her and Keelin replied “all the slots are filled atm 💗” what goes around comes around
wtf thats so rude!

Reactions: 8
Its been mentioned before in this thread that her "lack of friends" is self inflicted, she only wants to be friends with "It" people and if you're not somebody that fits her aesthic she doesn't want to know you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Basically became famous for being an annoying vegan eco warrior who was chronically anti fast fashion but then stopped being anti fast fashion because money wasn’t rolling in
ahhhh ok ty!

started off by joining extinction rebellion and being an aggressive environmentalist on insta, constantly slagging other influencers for fast fashion, not caring about the environment etc etc, she made a few videos like "why i got fired from urban outfitters" and "why i have no friends" (something like that??) which got her quite a lot of views on youtube. talked about being vegan and not buying fast fashion to help the environment and now has done a full 180 and isnt vegan anymore, buys fast fashionn often and literally got sponsored by urban outfitters.

she tried to just be a basic fashion influencer at the start and then when it wasnt getting anywhere jumped on the eco bandwagon, talked a lot about feminism etc etc and then gave that up when she stopped getting views.

ah right ok so so strange....

hi me again - just found pics of keelin with dredlocks from 2018 with the caption "bob marley is my idol" lol wtffffff

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
in one of her podcast where she cries about not having friends she said that to make any friends she felt she had to be sexually attracted to them. I think she's mistaking sexual attraction for just being conceited and not wanting to be around ugly people. I have never once seen her even near an overweight person for example.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
in one of her podcast where she cries about not having friends she said that to make any friends she felt she had to be sexually attracted to them. I think she's mistaking sexual attraction for just being conceited and not wanting to be around ugly people. I have never once seen her even near an overweight person for example.
she doesn’t exactly seem like she would be a very good friend to have anyway, seems like she only really hung out with eimar and her housemates in london so don’t think she really made any friends there.. I’m sure she ditched all her Irish friends when she found out she was moving

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dont think shes a bad person but i would find it hard to be friends with her because she has an air of superiority about her that presents itself every so often. I dont think she would do this on purpose or anything but i feel like she would make you feel worse about a situation if you went to her with a problem. shed rub you up the wrong way with her advice. she comes only from her own perspective with everything and has no ability to think outside of herself. i dont get why people ask her for advice on instagram etc. it only shows really the immaturity of the viewers i guess

• Heart
Reactions: 8
why does she literally never say a video is sponsored in the title ?? im sure she can get reported for that i dont know why youd take the risk

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
why does she literally never say a video is sponsored in the title ?? im sure she can get reported for that i dont know why youd take the risk
She doesn’t have to say it in the title. Once she mentions it in the video she’s done the requirements

She didn’t mention the baby once in her new video apart from saying “the baby tit is up there” on top of the wardrobe

1500 a month is good for city centre dublin even though its still a crazy amount. I'm sure it will just be a short term thing because she can prove her wages now so they will more than likely get a mortgage in year or two.

Someone messaged her about it on Instagram otherwise she'd still be waiting cos places to rent are non existent. Things just fall into place easy for some people I guess

Reactions: 3
She does alot of sponsors lately. She makes a lot of money doing what she does. That's why she hasn't given it up yet despite hating it. And also it's only 750 each. Also I bet the millionaire dad is helping with the rent as a gift for the baby

Reactions: 6
yeah its 750 each, no doubt her dad probs paid deposit and then im sure they can manage that between them. majority of keelin's vids are sponsored and jason does work full time. that being said, babies are so expensive so i hope theyre saving what they can

Reactions: 4
she put ad in the title now lol..someones reading here!

She didn’t mention the baby once in her new video apart from saying “the baby tit is up there” on top of the wardrobe
i know and it was a tiny pile of stuff too...you wouldnt think she was pregnant at all. i mean shes like 30 weeks now surely youd make things easier for yourself by buying stuff now?

Reactions: 4
Zero mention of pending baby in latest video, surely she should be prioritizing baby furniture over a scratch pole for a cat, or is she gonna go all scandi and raise her baby in a cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.