Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at a loss as to why she’s so distraught over being an hour away from her family that she thinks the only answer is she has to move country????

Dual income couples (good earners) with steady incomes, diligent savings, family help, etc etc etc still can’t afford to buy in Dublin, people aren’t buying until they’re in their 30s. In a few years she’ll probably meet someone, she might leave self employment, the housing market may change.

Why does she have to buy in this one specific area in Dublin right now? There are plenty of places 45-90 mins from Dublin where she could rent for a few years and build up her savings. She picks her own work hours and has a car so she can go to Dublin as and when she pleases to see her family.

I feel like her saying she has to move country is just spitefulness towards her dad for not letting her stay but it’s so dramatic. She’d rather give up her whole support system and take her baby away from a parent, grandparents etc etc than rent in Athlone, Mullingar, Kinnegad, Maynooth, Newbridge, Athy, for a couple of years?
I think she's emotionally blackmailing her dad into buying her a house.

She's definitely spoilt enough to try .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No I’m sorry but this has to be one of the most infuriating things she has ever posted. This is the only thing I would imagine myself and a lot of people have ever craved throughout their whole childhood and life. Having a dysfunctional family is not quirky or cool, specifically if it’s a domestic abuse situation, drugs etc. Really insensitive of her!
D1853175-B271-42DB-9E26-4C071F52353E.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She's insensitive to anybody that doesn't let her get her way, considering she quickly airs her family's dirty laundry that you just wonder did her friends (IDK if she even has any now) actually share the same opinions as her about her family or she is just plain manipulative

It's gonna be confusing for the daughter in the future where she'll have no stable home life due to her literally being a bandaid baby rather than her mother genuinely wanting a family, not to mention all the publicity exploitation on social media where its too dangerous to share her face but its okay to show hundreds of pictures of her breastfeeding

Last edited:
Reactions: 8