Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moronic woman.

The CDC put the covid level in Cuba at the highest level, very high. Travel is not recommended. I can not imagine, in such a poor country, that the statistics even accurately represent the current number of cases. And I don’t imagine the health system is that advanced.

I’ll be interested how it goes, and if she has any insight at all.

Reactions: 10
It’s OK, as long as Keelie can get some christmas day sunset shots on the gram and get some affiliate outfit swipe ups in then why should it matter that she is travelling to and from 2 countries with infection rates on the rise 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sure it will be worth it for her when people are gushing over her holiday pics in the comments

Reactions: 9
Wow. What a decision to make under the circumstances. This is the worst it’s been. I 100% expect her to have trouble returning.

Reactions: 3
I am bad VERY long time lurker but this has absolutely pushed me over the edge with her. This is such irresponsible behaviour and she is a TEACHER! I too am a teacher, and now in tier 4, so I will not be seeing any of my family over Christmas despite having a term from hell, and here she is jetting off to Cuba?! I have friends who live abroad who are stuck there on their own for Christmas! There are actually no words to describe the absolute disgrace of this and to plaster it over social media. Let’s see how she explains this to her school when she’s either stuck in Cuba or off having to isolate for the first two weeks of term!!! What a role model!!!

Reactions: 15
What an insensitive little girl. If I ever found out she was my child’s teacher I’d be reporting her. I can’t believe how she just blowing it off, jetting off to Cuba and posting constantly about it when people are spending Christmas alone this year. I hope she looses all her followers.

Reactions: 6
‘The news about tier 4 is such a shame’.. couldn’t even try and sound arsed, could she. A shame? There will most likely be a rise in suicide rates due to the restrictions and she’s posting boomerangs of her bleeping airport prosecco. Vapid soulless witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Finally unfollowed. As a fellow teacher that has had to watch pupils test positive, isolate at hone, deliver food hampers to families that have nothing... she is completely tone deaf. I am stuck in tier 4 and had to cancel all my Christmas plans whilst she will be sharing her holiday all over Instagram. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 20
She’s a science teacher! What with her and keeping Kate teaching the kids of UK they have no hope 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d be too embarrassed to post lavish holiday photos, especially with such a big following. It must be blissful to be so stupid.

Reactions: 13
Finally unfollowed. As a fellow teacher that has had to watch pupils test positive, isolate at hone, deliver food hampers to families that have nothing... she is completely tone deaf. I am stuck in tier 4 and had to cancel all my Christmas plans whilst she will be sharing her holiday all over Instagram. It’s disgusting.
Same! I have parents in my class who were so stressed about this upcoming Christmas. I've been barely anywhere all year to protect my family and theirs

Reactions: 7
She’s the definition of a basic witch
I’m just surprised that she’s not going to Dubai!

Reactions: 9
This situation is really separating those with values, decency and common sense from those who are just totally sociopathic and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank God she’s having 10 days of relaxation, really makes me feel better. Knob.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s a science teacher! What with her and keeping Kate teaching the kids of UK they have no hope 😔
Please don’t lump us all in with them. I’m a teacher and I’m horrified by the antics of both. As would every single colleague I can think of.

Reactions: 11
Please don’t lump us all in with them. I’m a teacher and I’m horrified by the antics of both. As would every single colleague I can think of.
It just amazes me they both still have a job. Surely there are constant checks to ensue people are capable?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2