Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched the last story .... unboxing something & Ava says what sounds like *Bloody Hell* & Keeley says absolutely nothing šŸ¤·

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is poor ivy still playing second fiddle to big brat ava? I'm surprised she still has her profile private been a good while now!

Reactions: 3
Why is that brat Ava so irritating! Copying her Mum's sentences as she's talking! Unbearable! Keeley just giggles at her. No wonder her household and routine(lack of) are so manic, she shows no leadership or authority as a parent!

Reactions: 5
Why is that brat Ava so irritating! Copying her Mum's sentences as she's talking! Unbearable! Keeley just giggles at her. No wonder her household and routine(lack of) are so manic, she shows no leadership or authority as a parent!
She just lets Ava get away with everything, yet seems to continually moan about Ivy. Iā€™m not saying Ivy is perfect as obviously I donā€™t know them, but she seems such a lovely girl. I think sibling rivalry will be a big issue when they are older, there are already elements of it now.

Oh my god she showed a video of Ivy with a jug of scrambled egg, you could see it was boiling hot with the amount of steam coming off it, and she just watched as Ivy put some egg in her mouth before frantically shaking her head then spitting it out having burnt her mouth and she just laughs and says ā€œis that a bit hotā€.

• Angry
What the duck?
That poor wee lamb burnt her mouth, who stands and laughs at that?
Why she thinks that's funny is beyond me, I don't mind Keeley, but that was bleeping irresponsible and not in the slightest bit funny šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
I really don't think Keeley knows how to be a parent! And if things get tough she hands them over to her Mum. And don't start with the way Ava talks to her, a real bossy little madame. And Keeley just laughs at everything! She comes across as a bit dumb.

Reactions: 7
I really don't think Keeley knows how to be a parent! And if things get tough she hands them over to her Mum. And don't start with the way Ava talks to her, a real bossy little madame. And Keeley just laughs at everything! She comes across as a bit dumb.
Always thought keeley isnā€™t all there
Really vacant and abit slow

• Heart
All I ever see on her stories is her calling Ivy a ā€˜devil toddlerā€™ and then saying lovely things about Ava. It makes me feel so sad for that poor little girl šŸ˜«

• Heart
All I ever see on her stories is her calling Ivy a ā€˜devil toddlerā€™ and then saying lovely things about Ava. It makes me feel so sad for that poor little girl šŸ˜«
Totally agree. I wonder how she treats her off camera. Little Ivy Iā€™d the cutest little thing anyway whereas Ava looks like a demon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Havenā€™t been on this thread for ages and to be fair havenā€™t seen her stories in months but noticed this one yesterday where Ivyā€™s name was added in marker pen. Now Iā€™m all for reducing and reusing but I couldnā€™t help but feel sorry for Ivy and how this will make her feel when she is older to have been added on as an afterthought. If you do it for one child, then do it for both surely (or order a new one with both names in)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
My god I always forget this witch exists until someone posts in here, I can't actually believe she kept her profile private all this time too!

Poor ivy šŸ˜¢ always an afterthought

Reactions: 3
I actually didnā€™t realise her account was now private. This thread probably should be closed if that is the case.

Havenā€™t been on this thread for ages and to be fair havenā€™t seen her stories in months but noticed this one yesterday where Ivyā€™s name was added in marker pen. Now Iā€™m all for reducing and reusing but I couldnā€™t help but feel sorry for Ivy and how this will make her feel when she is older to have been added on as an afterthought. If you do it for one child, then do it for both surely (or order a new one with both names in)
I remember seeing that at the time and thinking the same thing. Iā€™ve tried to do the same things for both of my boysā€¦ it just meant being a bit organised so when my youngest was a small baby I ordered his Christmas plate, Christmas Eve box etc in the January sales and put them away for the following Christmas. I canā€™t bear for things to not be equal for them - I never want them to feel like I have a favourite or I prefer one over the other! I worry enough about them having different dads and how that might make them feel as Iā€™m marrying my youngestā€™s dad but divorced from my eldestā€™s dad!!

I actually didnā€™t realise her account was now private. This thread probably should be closed if that is the case.
is it?! I didnā€™t know that as Iā€™ve been following her for years! She still has 1000s of followers though doesnā€™t she?

Crikey, nothing on here since January!

Just watched her stories Ava is very loud šŸ˜³, just think she has a really angry scowl all the time and the way she said *worta* (water) šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1