Keanu Reeves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him now as I loved him then

Reactions: 4
Loved him basically since Point Break He’s always been my top celebrity crush.
If I had a laminated card, it would probably have his name on it five times (where are my Friends fans at?)

Has anybody seen Always Be My Maybe on Netflix? Really funny and it has an already iconic Keanu scene.

Reactions: 13
Can I join the fan club? .

There’s something about him, he’s got that extra something.

Reactions: 6
watched a Netflix film last night- Always be my maybe?- and he was hilarious and really took the piss out of himself!

Reactions: 5
Im watching always be my maybe on netflix right now. I like the fact he can take the piss out of himself. He also seems not to age

Saw toy story 4 last night and he is in that.

YES I CANADA.

Me, my period pains and my bottle of wine are going to watch Always Be My Maybe tonight

Reactions: 1
Omg just watching "always be my maybe" after recommendations on here bloody hell I think I just fell in love with him all over again haha what a major dreamboat he is

Omg just watching "always be my maybe" after recommendations on here bloody hell I think I just fell in love with him all over again haha what a major dreamboat he is
Make sure you listen to the song at the end!
(How handsome does he look in the movie )

Reactions: 2
Well now I just loved it. And pretty landmark huh ..... barely any white actors.

Keanu

What's your favourite Keanu film? Mine is Permanent Record ... it's a bit lesser known, very early 90s x

Reactions: 2
Well now I just loved it. And pretty landmark huh ..... barely any white actors.

Keanu

What's your favourite Keanu film? Mine is Permanent Record ... it's a bit lesser known, very early 90s x
Yep Netflix is making a lot of diverse content and I’m 100% here for it.
I’d have to say The Matrix! I haven’t seen Permanent Record, must check it out.