Keanu Reeves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him now as I loved him then 😍

Reactions: 4
Loved him basically since Point Break 😍 He’s always been my top celebrity crush.
If I had a laminated card, it would probably have his name on it five times πŸ˜‚ (where are my Friends fans at?)

Has anybody seen Always Be My Maybe on Netflix? Really funny and it has an already iconic Keanu scene.

Reactions: 13
Can I join the fan club? ❀.

There’s something about him, he’s got that extra something.

Reactions: 6
watched a Netflix film last night- Always be my maybe?- and he was hilarious and really took the piss out of himself!

Reactions: 5
Im watching always be my maybe on netflix right now. I like the fact he can take the piss out of himself. He also seems not to age

Saw toy story 4 last night and he is in that.

YES I CANADA.

Me, my period pains and my bottle of wine are going to watch Always Be My Maybe tonight πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Reactions: 1
Omg just watching "always be my maybe" after recommendations on here bloody hell I think I just fell in love with him all over again haha 😍😍😍 what a major dreamboat he is 😜

Omg just watching "always be my maybe" after recommendations on here bloody hell I think I just fell in love with him all over again haha 😍😍😍 what a major dreamboat he is 😜
Make sure you listen to the song at the end!
(How handsome does he look in the movie 😍😍😍)

Reactions: 2
Well now I just loved it. And pretty landmark huh ..... barely any white actors.

Keanu 😍

What's your favourite Keanu film? Mine is Permanent Record ... it's a bit lesser known, very early 90s x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well now I just loved it. And pretty landmark huh ..... barely any white actors.

Keanu 😍

What's your favourite Keanu film? Mine is Permanent Record ... it's a bit lesser known, very early 90s x
Yep Netflix is making a lot of diverse content and I’m 100% here for it.
I’d have to say The Matrix! I haven’t seen Permanent Record, must check it out.