Keanu Reeves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has been through such a big life tragedy hes managed to not age at a human normal rate. He seems like he would be a cool guy to talk to about life.

Reactions: 2
Yeah you have to rate Keanu for the Matrix alone. Such an original, trailblazing film. He totally owned the part of Neo. Something that adventurous would never get made now. Just endless horrible sequels. I actually heard they are making yet another totally unnecessary matrix film - please say it’s not true?

Reactions: 2
I actually heard they are making yet another totally unnecessary matrix film - please say it’s not true?
Its true, Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct it with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising their roles. Crazy that the original was 20 years old this year.

He’s unique as a celebrity I agree, but anyone who thinks Point Break is a good film needs A-more meds B-different meds C-come out of the coma D-declared brain dead

Swooning over all your posts, here's one that gives us all hope as thanks, they are great aren't they.

Has anyone seen the new The Matrix Resurrections? I know its got crap reviews but sometimes (Keanu wise) is doesn't matter lol!

keanu-4-e1572957290298.jpg

Reactions: 3