Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Loved him basically since Point Break 😍 He’s always been my top celebrity crush.
If I had a laminated card, it would probably have his name on it five times 😂 (where are my Friends fans at?)

Has anybody seen Always Be My Maybe on Netflix? Really funny and it has an already iconic Keanu scene.

Reactions: 13

JBinstafun

watched a Netflix film last night- Always be my maybe?- and he was hilarious and really took the piss out of himself!

Reactions: 5

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I forgot he was in Parenthood the film. He gave that great line something about how you need a licence for most things but any bastard can become a dad

Reactions: 4
D

Deleted member 14542

I love him now as I loved him then 😍

Jelly Bean

VIP Member

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Swooning over all your posts, here's one that gives us all hope as thanks, they are great aren't they.

Has anyone seen the new The Matrix Resurrections? I know its got crap reviews but sometimes (Keanu wise) is doesn't matter lol!

keanu-4-e1572957290298.jpg

Reactions: 3

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I guess it's up there with the legendary Dick Van Dyke one😁
I know it's silly really, but I can't help thinking it's funny our exotic Keanu's mum's from Essex lol
He actually credits his English mother for the reasons he is so humble and down to earth and the manners she instilled in him as a child!

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
I was so pleased to see him with his new girlfriend. Good for him for going for someone close to his age who hasn't had loads of work done, with her own successful career and embracing her age, all while being so glamorous!

Riggs

For someone who has been through such a big life tragedy hes managed to not age at a human normal rate. He seems like he would be a cool guy to talk to about life.

Reactions: 2

McStabby

Of course he’s date within his own generation 😍

He’s so lovely but I fell for him in Speed.

Horatio

VIP Member
Yeah you have to rate Keanu for the Matrix alone. Such an original, trailblazing film. He totally owned the part of Neo. Something that adventurous would never get made now. Just endless horrible sequels. I actually heard they are making yet another totally unnecessary matrix film - please say it’s not true?