Keanu Reeves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now I just loved it. And pretty landmark huh ..... barely any white actors.

Keanu 😍

What's your favourite Keanu film? Mine is Permanent Record ... it's a bit lesser known, very early 90s x
I'm guessing not a popular one but I first had a crush on him when he was in that '93 Dracula movie with Gary Oldman (I think it was panned by critics). This thread made me check out a few of his recent tv interviews on youtube; I can't believe how great he still looks. I feel 14 again lol.
He played a lovable dork in Parenthood, I love that movie.

Reactions: 2
I forgot he was in Parenthood the film. He gave that great line something about how you need a licence for most things but any bastard can become a dad

Reactions: 4
I forgot he was in Parenthood the film. He gave that great line something about how you need a licence for most things but any bastard can become a dad
I was thinking about this great movie and that brilliant line when I was making the bed this morning 😊

I loved Dracula too. Before I decided not to sprog I thought I might call a daughter Mina (because of Winona's portrayal).

^ I loved Annie Lennox' Lovesong for a Vampire at the time, aww 90s memories😉

I think that Parenthood quote was something like "Heck, you need a licence to catch a fish", it was also the way he said it. Sorry for the OT.

..... and a license to get a dog.

He wasn't wrong anyway.

Yes that song!

The movie was well received but nothing should be said about Keanu’s British accent 😂 absolutely loved that movie tho!

I guess it's up there with the legendary Dick Van Dyke one😁
I know it's silly really, but I can't help thinking it's funny our exotic Keanu's mum's from Essex lol
He actually credits his English mother for the reasons he is so humble and down to earth and the manners she instilled in him as a child!

Reactions: 3
^ I was thinking more in terms of the accent.
Yes I got that haha it's a mad one isn't it I couldn't imagine it myself especially the way the Essex folk talk haha I bet she's just as lovely as he is.

Reactions: 1
Bill and Ted and Matrix are my favourite films of his. There’s just something about his voice...mmmmm 🥰

I was so pleased to see him with his new girlfriend. Good for him for going for someone close to his age who hasn't had loads of work done, with her own successful career and embracing her age, all while being so glamorous!

Reactions: 3
It would not surprise me if they'd been together as a couple for a while but just not made it public till now.

I adore Keanu. He's a treasure.

When I heard he was dating someone the first thing I thought of was please don't let her be barely twenty... as all the older Hollywood male actors seem to have a penchant for: blonde, barely legal, and supposedly has an "old soul". :rolleyes: And of course, he didn't disappoint.

He's been through so much in the past in his personal life so I'm glad to see he's happy and thriving.

Keanu and puppies is perfection.

this man has all my love and I think he always will, yes hes very easy on the eye but I honestly love how amazing a person he is, how open he is about his struggles in life and what hes been through. why cant more men be like him?xx

He seems lovely and it’s sad he’s had so much sadness in his life. Really hope he can be happy with his new gf 😊

Of course he’s date within his own generation 😍

He’s so lovely but I fell for him in Speed.