Kazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y
Latest vlog - wants another Thermomix!!!! Even Michelle looked stunned....she's not right and seriously needs an intervention.
You are joking? Ive not watched her last couple of vids. "Ohhh im so tired, no breakkk from me old dementia maaaaa" she whines. She could pay for respite but now wants another thermomix. Two things, not right in the head or a selfish fucker, I mean who goes to bingo with her pal on a bank holiday precious time she could be with her sons, especially youngest. Who calls their son a twit on social media, tells her other sick son to "man up" SELFISH INDULGENT SELF OBSESSED OLD BAG. Oh and michelle, quit enabling and making excuses for her behaviour.
Has anyone noticed her eyeballs hanging out....i should be in bed but im staying up she says...on tiktok and buying tit on amazon, then shes too knackered to help her mum, the little bit that she does do, or her body allows her, cause lets face it, shes got a body in worse condition than her mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Y

You are joking? Ive not watched her last couple of vids. "Ohhh im so tired, no breakkk from me old dementia maaaaa" she whines. She could pay for respite but now wants another thermomix. Two things, not right in the head or a selfish fucker, I mean who goes to bingo with her pal on a bank holiday precious time she could with her sons, especially youngest. Who calls their son a twit on social media, tells her other sick son to "man up" SELFISH INDULGENT SELF OBSESSED OLD BAG. Oh and michelle, quit enabling and making excuses for her behaviour.
Yes another bank holiday spent at the bingo to win a tenner 🙄 According to Kazza the boys didn’t want to go out…seriously give those poor boys the chance, treat them to a nice day out they’re only 11 & 12 what kind of life is that. They don’t get a holiday because she’s too lazy but on the other hand she’ll bake a cake for a friend at 11.30 at night. Wake up love and focus on giving your boys some adventures instead of them gaming and staring at four walls I just don’t understand. Don’t get me started on the state their bedrooms must be in!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes another bank holiday spent at the bingo to win a tenner 🙄 According to Kazza the boys didn’t want to go out…seriously give those poor boys the chance, treat them to a nice day out they’re only 11 & 12 what kind of life is that. They don’t get a holiday because she’s too lazy but on the other hand she’ll bake a cake for a friend at 11.30 at night. Wake up love and focus on giving your boys some adventures instead of them gaming and staring at four walls I just don’t understand. Don’t get me started on the state their bedrooms must be in!!
She said Dexter wanted to go to the beach on half term and she admitted she’s praying for rain…..what an awful mother. She thinks cos she lets them eat what they want when they want that she’s no 1 mum…

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Those boys have missed out so much because of her obesity. She can’t waddle anywhere apart from bingo. And does the dad ever do anything with the boys? I’ll never forget the holiday when she went to Cornwall and constantly moaned there was nothing to do and no B & M and Poundland shops 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, her diet plan certainly has the right name 'GROW with Kieron'. Kazza's certainly growing, putting weight on week after week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Could not agree more!

Reactions: 2
So she says she can really do well when she sticks to the plan, doesn't eat "tit" (her words) and doesn't use her daily personal calorie limit of 1300 as a target - and is pleased as punch that she lost 12lb this week. To me, that just shows if she didn't eat crap in the first place and stuck to a proper eating plan, she would easily shed the weight she keeps banging on about. Daft cow!!

• Heart
So she says she can really do well when she sticks to the plan, doesn't eat "tit" (her words) and doesn't use her daily personal calorie limit of 1300 as a target - and is pleased as punch that she lost 12lb this week. To me, that just shows if she didn't eat crap in the first place and stuck to a proper eating plan, she would easily shed the weight she keeps banging on about. Daft cow!!
Lol so true. Abnormally large amount to lose in a week when she is so sedentary, most she moves is from her chair to the car seat and shes not on a very low calorie diet, so Im saying shes doing it again, missing meals. I do know that really big people like her can lose a lot in the beginning, she will be crying in a few weeks when the weight wont budge. Proof is in the pudding though as they say. If she is still consistently losing weight in a month or so then perhaps she might just be eating healthy and regularly, we shall see. Maybe her sons might get a day out instead of her and her pal off to bingo to waste more money.
---
I remember oprah winfrey losing 12 pounds in a week. To do it she had to literally starve and exercise to death. Not just her, someone on youtube did same thing with cambridge diet, notoriously low in calories, had to exercise herself stupid to lse that amount. I say there is something fishy going on and that ind of loss is a one off and if she's starving herself, she will just end up binging even more. Any doctor would question that kind of loss cause its impossible for her to have such a huge calorie deficit as one pound means 3 thousand cals less. Definately something amiss here, we shall see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Trouble is she’s like big C, she won’t stick to it. It will be woe is me when she puts it all back on again.

• Heart
It’s a strange kind of diet that you can put on 9lb in one week and loose almost a stone the next!

• Heart
I despair again with the family dynamic, they can’t go out for lunch and enjoy family time…why…because all 3 boys are frustrated they are not stimulated in any way so when they go out they really don’t know how to behave. The negativity in the car before getting to the restaurant was unreal. The amount of food on Dexters plate was a disgrace for an 11 year old boy. All the family are obese apart from Jaxon surely if you have struggled with your weight you would do your upmost to ensure your kids didn’t go through the same turmoil. Continuously filling the cupboards with 💩 is encouraging them, if it’s not there they can’t eat it, Also set boundaries say no and mean it, it’s that simple!

• Sad
I despair again with the family dynamic, they can’t go out for lunch and enjoy family time…why…because all 3 boys are frustrated they are not stimulated in any way so when they go out they really don’t know how to behave. The negativity in the car before getting to the restaurant was unreal. The amount of food on Dexters plate was a disgrace for an 11 year old boy. All the family are obese apart from Jaxon surely if you have struggled with your weight you would do your upmost to ensure your kids didn’t go through the same turmoil. Continuously filling the cupboards with 💩 is encouraging them, if it’s not there they can’t eat it, Also set boundaries say no and mean it, it’s that simple!
And did you see that she got them all McDonals 3 burgers in one - can’t remember the name. Spent £28 on them! Appalling!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Kazza off to a wedding today, the real reason for all herdieting and huge weight losses, lets hope she actually considers her children and continues instead of just having shallow goals like how fab shed look at her friends wedding next year.

Reactions: 1
Look at the absolute state of it.... Her mum said she had never had tuna before, you'd think Kazza-chops would offer to give her a bite to try it, but no, she just stuffs it into her fat mouth!! Why on Earth she has to film herself eating, I can't fathom - it just looks like a load of washing going round in a machine as she never closes her mouth and insists on talking with her mouth full. :sick:
1717787201461.png
1717787786070.png

She said she told the staff in the Asda café "their food was tit" and not good for people trying to loose weight, then sat and moaned about only having a sugar free coke. Then in the car runs through a damn shopping list of food that she had purchased for her lunch. Tuna sandwich, pack of mango, a whole pack of grapes and some Jaffa cakes, and then moans she hadn't gotten a drink.

I swear, she eats more in one meal sometimes than I can eat in a day, and I am no Twiggy!

• Sick
Look at the absolute state of it.... Her mum said she had never had tuna before, you'd think Kazza-chops would offer to give her a bite to try it, but no, she just stuffs it into her fat mouth!! Why on Earth she has to film herself eating, I can't fathom - it just looks like a load of washing going round in a machine as she never closes her mouth and insists on talking with her mouth full. :sick:
View attachment 2980709 View attachment 2980726

She said she told the staff in the Asda café "their food was tit" and not good for people trying to loose weight, then sat and moaned about only having a sugar free coke. Then in the car runs through a damn shopping list of food that she had purchased for her lunch. Tuna sandwich, pack of mango, a whole pack of grapes and some Jaffa cakes, and then moans she hadn't gotten a drink.

I swear, she eats more in one meal sometimes than I can eat in a day, and I am no Twiggy!
That was grim. It was like watching someone ram the contents of a fridge down a waste disposal unit as quickly as they possibly could.

• Haha
View attachment 2980709 View attachment 2980726

My God she’s repulsive. How her husband managed to impregnate her three times is a mystery. Then again I’ve never seen him. Is he as fat and ugly as her?

Reactions: 2