Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yas1994

I don't even see the hype at all about her face either! bug face 😂
as for those boobs... TERRIBLE

• Angry
Reactions: 4

cococookie

Chatty Member
Same!!! And I want to know who was in the background loool. I’m not saying I agree with drugs but for me this video shows you really cannot trust anyone
Some people on twitter are saying the girl in the background is Clarisse? Not sure who that is, I don’t follow Kaz, just came on her thread since seeing the vid 😂

Reactions: 4

whatstheteab

VIP Member
So Theo announced the birth of his baby boy a few days ago. Didn’t him and Kaz only break up in February of last year?

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced she’s had a mini tuck / work done on her stomach because if you notice she always use to wear her belly button piercing and now all of a sudden she’s got more of a flat / carved tummy (exactly how tummies look after mini tuck / lipo) and does not wear the belly ring (I think due to infection or because they have repositioned her belly button). Lockdown was the perfect excuse for her to get the work done and recover without being found out - I think she more than likely went to nassabplasticsurgery coz he’s local to her and always seems to like her pics 🕵️‍♀️
Ahh good detective work! 👍👀

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I was sat next to Ellie in my local nail place a while back and tbh she does facially look the same as she does in her insta pics, but she was wearing a big hoody and trackies and even then you could tell she’s not got the body she posts on insta

Jennytea

VIP Member
He seems cocky but having watched him on love island he was cocky but quite funny / straight talking / no BS … maybe I’m wrong..Kaz comes across a bit snobby / over confident / stuck up.. I wonder what he did to make her dump him… he said he was unaware but she obviously wasn’t happy and seems to really dislike him now 😂 I liked her with the charity work but the comments she made during covid while in Dubai was not a good look… also she was quite cocky in love island if I remember correctly too 🤔 she really has no time for him now even though he’s obviously still mad about her… I wanna know what went down
Agree so much with her being cocky over confident she seems to think a lot of herself 😂 also he was cracking jokes on this show and she’s just got a face like a smacked ass 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she thinks she’s too good for him

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Kaz probably missed the porta pottying life..the only thing she can commit to is being 💩 on for💰

Yeah he must started dating someone not long after and she was pregnant by May. Tbh I feel glad for him. He was in an awful and pretty life changing accident and then as soon as he was discharged from the hospital and it was no longer in the headlines his supposedly committed and loving girlfriend ditched him without a second look back. If he met someone who mended his broken heart and they’re now together and have started a family, although rather rushed I say fair play to him. Kaz is a greasy bollock

Spider12

VIP Member
New to this thread but heard so many rumours that her and Elle are getting shat on left, right and centre in Dubai..selling headbands is defo a cover for her real money making escapades..I actually thought she was punching with Theo, she’s got zero personality, so vacuous and bitchy..her and Elle must have some riveting conversations when they’re together about how much money they made from the night before..nobody’s jealous of u girlies! Il stick to my piri chicken and sleep the night without smelling of shite! 😂
Absolutely howling 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Yes i
Is anyone watching celeb ex on the beach. Theo Campbell has gone on there as her ex and saying how being with kaz was the best relationship he has been in , how she broke his heart etc .. bare in mind they filmed this after he has had a child with someone else 😳 he’s in a relationship with the mother of his child so I’m confused 😂 how embarrassing for his baby mother . Wonder if it’ll get mentioned on here that he got someone else preg soon as they broke up
Yes iam so confused 😕 when was ex on the beach filmed???
He's not coming across good with his cocky ness...
Who is his babys mother ??

Soph1998

The company Vitl (who sell overpriced personalised vitamins) have done an AD with Kaz. I have sent them a message that I used them once but I won’t be again because of their partnership with her, as they’re effectively finding her time in dubai (aside from the porta potties 😅) and making it so she can claim she’s working. If anyone else wants to complain to them @vitlheath it might make them aware partnering with them was a poor choice!

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Is it because she "hit rock bottom" and her " mental health was in the worst place it’s ever been" that her Dubai antics no longer get mentioned.

JoJo2020

personally, i just don't believe it?! like the thai parents i know are strict af and kaz has got some good deals. she had a partnership with asda, people do buy her kazbands, she's had loads of kiss products things and she had kaz x fit with boohoo. idk i just think she has the money to be going on holidays and i'm pretty sure she's getting sponsored by travel agents/resorts to go stay on holiday.
The impression I get is that, like most Buddists, Thais are fairly laissez-faire regarding sex work. 🤷‍♀️

The prestige of the collaborating brand doesn't necessarily correlate with a contracts worth. Established brands can argue that talent derive non-monetary benefit from the association, whereas there's no pretence that collabs with trashier outfits aren't all about the readies. Regardless, it's easy to burn through a substantial amount of cash living the high life in London.

Reactions: 2