Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being sneaky with the ‘Aff’ once again, took me ages to spot these two! She brings it on herself but plays the victim when she gets called out. It’s not hard to declare your affiliate links clearly!
She seriously needs to just sort her tit out. How bloody hard is it? I don’t follow her anymore but I’m going to report her because last time she went mental about someone reporting her but literally all she has to do is make it clear the link is an affiliate. It’s not difficult in the slightest! Is this why she does this job because she finds things too hard? She’d never cope with a job in the real world if she can’t bloody mark aff in a bolder colour 🙄

Reactions: 8
I thought the ASA were keeping a list of repeat offenders? About time she was put on it to be honest

Reactions: 6
I thought the ASA were keeping a list of repeat offenders? About time she was put on it to be honest
I guess it depends how many reports they’ve had? She’s going the right way about being a routine offender and I’m sure she’d just have the biggest meltdown over it. The rules are there for a reason, they are perfectly reasonable and easy to understand, while protecting the general public and I simply do not understand why some people think they are above it. Nobody in this world can do a job and not be held accountable for their actions if they are incorrect. The irony is yesterday she asked what jobs people do to give her ideas 🤣 if she can’t add a little aff clearly on stories, she cannot possibly think she would be capable of a real life job!

Reactions: 3
I guess it depends how many reports they’ve had? She’s going the right way about being a routine offender and I’m sure she’d just have the biggest meltdown over it. The rules are there for a reason, they are perfectly reasonable and easy to understand, while protecting the general public and I simply do not understand why some people think they are above it. Nobody in this world can do a job and not be held accountable for their actions if they are incorrect. The irony is yesterday she asked what jobs people do to give her ideas 🤣 if she can’t add a little aff clearly on stories, she cannot possibly think she would be capable of a real life job!
Adding ‘Aff’ in a readable colour and placement at the end of doing a post is as simple as me writing ‘Kind regards, Cooksie’ at the end of an email for work. She must have very low intelligence if she can’t grasp how to end her work 🥴 And if she doesn’t have very low intelligence then she is simply trying to scam people into believing her post is different than it is. I struggle to see why she would want to broadcast whichever trait it is!

Reactions: 4
I think she knows that she posts a lot of aff links and people get sick of them or even don’t click the link if they know it’s an aff so she tries to be sneaky hoping people won’t see the aff if it’s blended in.

Reactions: 2
I think she knows that she posts a lot of aff links and people get sick of them or even don’t click the link if they know it’s an aff so she tries to be sneaky hoping people won’t see the aff if it’s blended in.
No different to fraud then really. Influencers are really turning into con artists these days 🙄

Reactions: 3
She was losing followers before her pregnancy because her feed was just the same kind of pics over and over again. I unfollowed her a while before she announced her pregnancy because I was bored of seeing that. She still pops up on the search page for me where it shows recommended accounts all the time though so it’s rubbish about her not getting engagement she’s just boring 😅

Reactions: 9
It’s always someone else’s fault as well, either IG or that people don’t like her pregnancy content!
I think she gained followers from her outfit posts originally as that kind of content does well but when she split from her husband she started posting lots of lingerie etc which probably put people off. Along with her covid rule breaking last year! I also think when she shows her personality it puts people off as she comes across really negative and moaning.
Obviously pregnancy content won’t be for everyone but I’ve continued to follow other influencers who are pregnant as they don’t go on about it every six minutes. Maybe she should consider how she comes across online!

• Haha
Everything she posts is soooo heavily filtered. Why does your face need distorting to the shape of a Disney princess for a Hello Fresh ad?!

Screenshot_20211024-181602_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it a bit galling that she’s posting about the level of maternity pay and how to save money when she just got a bloody new Range Rover evoke? I mean the point about mat pay is valid and many women struggle but feels like she’s using it as a topic for engagement when clearly she can’t be in that boat herself with her brand new 4 x 4 and unnecessary redecoration of her whole house.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it a bit galling that she’s posting about the level of maternity pay and how to save money when she just got a bloody new Range Rover evoke? I mean the point about mat pay is valid and many women struggle but feels like she’s using it as a topic for engagement when clearly she can’t be in that boat herself with her brand new 4 x 4 and unnecessary redecoration of her whole house.
Yeah she’s not stupid. You’re right, it’s 100% for engagement and so people think she’s relatable. She knows what gets people talking!

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow her. I know she’s pregnant but you would honestly think she’s the first person to ever be pregnant from the way she goes on. Also the constant asking of questions on her stories that she could just google. I’m expecting too and due the exact same day she is so you would think I would love her content but she is so self involved and up herself!

Reactions: 13
Gifted a pram? Wow! They aren’t cheap are they? Unbelievable. I wish these companies would donate to women’s and children’s refuges than gifting to these influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gifted a pram? Wow! They aren’t cheap are they? Unbelievable. I wish these companies would donate to women’s and children’s refuges than gifting to these influencers.
Same. Natural baby shower are one the worst for gifting. Like you say, so many more deserving and people in need out there.

They’ve saved themselves a good £1k not paying for it, so all of that “research” was just her begging until someone agreed 🤣 unfortunately she’s obviously not that much of a big deal because she’d have had one of the big names like cybex or iCandy gift her one 🤣

Reactions: 5
So annoying!! Honestly any time I see an influencer being gifted free stuff, I make a mental note to never buy from that company!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.