Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely having flashbacks to my boyfriend giving me something identical when we were fifteen 🤢 it’s all so weird and juvenile

This makes me cringe so much! A boyfriend referring to you as "amazing" "funny" etc just seems like generic drivel without any sincerity :ROFLMAO: Make it a bit more personal Jack you loser!

Would rather vomit in my mouth than have a partner ever gush on social media about how "amazing" I am on social media :sick:

Reactions: 4
To be honest I'd think he was being a sarcastic idiot and taking the piss a bit if mine wrote that on the front of a card :ROFLMAO: and I certainly wouldn't be putting it on social media!

Reactions: 2
She’s answered questions in stories and started every single one with ‘so yeah’ and it’s pissed me right the duck off

Reactions: 3
Omg her ASOS giveaway. What a con artist. This girl thinks we are all thick? Or is she just incredibly dumb?

disgraceful.

What have I missed? Looks as though the winner was quite high up on the comments list too so barely scrolled through any names! But then again 10k entries is a lot to go through lol

Reactions: 1
What have I missed? Looks as though the winner was quite high up on the comments list too so barely scrolled through any names! But then again 10k entries is a lot to go through lol
Firstly it’s an unfair process - rigged with bias
Then it’s someone she TALKS to who is already a (not big) influencer! It’s bullshit.
Definitely staged and not legit.

I’m sick of insta giveaways if I’m honest. I’ve noticed barely anyone posts the winner; either a big scam to gain more followers or they don’t want to give the winner any traffic to their page. The only person who seemed to do it fair and actually celebrated her winner was Molly Mae, the girl who won hers is so lovely plus I think that’s the only worthwhile one. Kayleigh’s are shite, no wow factor at all

Reactions: 6
Wow! I followed Kayleigh in the early days of Instagram but unfollowed because she was so boring. I’ve just read this thread and what a year for her 🤣 can’t say I’m surprised the husband might have had enough. She’s such an airhead, imagine being a solicitor and being asked what your wife does! Embarrassing. I hate em sheldon so not surprised to see they’re friends or should I say frenemies 😃 at the end of the day all these swipe ups, designer bags and lingerie shots won’t get her happiness but wonder when she’ll catch on 😅

Have they got covid or something because she keeps mentioning someone has dropped off food for them to eat. Seems a bit suspect

Anyone following her most recent 'girly chat' period instagram stories?

While I do think that periods outside of the '4-5 days of solid bleeding' narrative that we're all kind of given as kids need to be discussed, as I think it would make a lot of women feel better, I'm not sure Kayleigh is the person to do that?

She's saying she has spotting for 5 days in the run up to her period but 'it's probably normal' and asking people to submit their questions...since when is she trained in gynaecological health? Someone said that they hardly get any blood during their period and once again Kayleigh says she thinks that's fine? Why is she asking people to ask her questions when she's literally just saying "I think that's fine but check with your doctor"?

She's also put something up about the covid vaccine and pregnancy - "maybe I imagined it but didn't they say you should've have the vaccine if you're trying to get pregnant?" Why is she doing this?!

Reactions: 7
She is 30?!? I am sorry but this is basic information. She should not be offering 'advice' online about periods and ovulation beyond this is my experience. Please go and see your doctor.
I am so shocked she didn't know this!!!!!!!!! What does she think is happening when she gets her period??
She's probably binned the birth control and has been wondering how she hasn't managed to trap the new boy when they've been having sex all the time, now she knows!

Reactions: 8
I am so shocked she didn't know this!!!!!!!!! What does she think is happening when she gets her period??
She's probably binned the birth control and has been wondering how she hasn't managed to trap the new boy when they've been having sex all the time, now she knows!
So am I! Its not like she is a teen or something. She's bloody 30!! Her binning the birth control would not shock me at all! She is obsessed with the man child!

I think this too! She’s definitely fishing for ideas. She’s 100% TTC.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same, I think she’s considering or already is TTC and wants tips! I can’t believe she’s 30 though I really can’t, she seems so immature. Who doesn’t know that you ovulate every month and that’s when you get pregnant? I’m sure most women by the age of 30 do. I’m 28 and I’ve known that for a good few years 😂

I thought the same, I think she’s considering or already is TTC and wants tips! I can’t believe she’s 30 though I really can’t, she seems so immature. Who doesn’t know that you ovulate every month and that’s when you get pregnant? I’m sure most women by the age of 30 do. I’m 28 and I’ve known that for a good few years 😂
Really naive isn’t it!🤣 shes probably worried now and thought she could get pregnant anytime she had sex not on a red day 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.