Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're getting so much hate for getting this puppy. And rightly so. Idiots. Never even though what it requires. Pup looks sad
This is the thing, I don’t normally condone the random hate they get at all, I think it’s unfair. But this time it’s actually deserved I’m sorry.

They have done no research regarding getting this dog at all. They literally woke up yesterday morning and said ‘Shall we get a puppy?’ And then googled the closest place available, which just so happens to be a badly rated puppy farm that’s been on the BBC for how terrible it is, and then got one. They’re a pair of muppets.

To think, these girls are influencers? The amount of young girls in the comments swooning over the puppy and telling them that they’ve done a good thing, it’s mind baffling to me.

How they even said in the one video ‘We just want something to do in our free time’ so read a bleeping book or play a video game? You don’t get a bleeping dog just because you want to do something in your ‘free time’.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If libby was that bothered about seeing her brother she would have seen him already .she keeps going on other holidays but not to see her brother

Reactions: 14
If libby was that bothered about seeing her brother she would have seen him already .she keeps going on other holidays but not to see her brother
I agree, she could have seen him anytime this year at least. I still think they’ll claim they are travelling but will just go to see him for a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
I agree, she could have seen him anytime this year at least. I still think they’ll claim they are travelling but will just go to see him for a few weeks.
I bet their ‘travelling’ is just one week all inclusive in Tenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the videos of her saying they got the dog to give them something to do 🤔 maybe get a proper job if you have all this spare time instead of getting a puppy, I swear libby is a sandwich short of a picnic and she's so immature. When all this goes tits up with the dog and she gets loads of back lash get ready for the MH video and her feelings matter, and mummy will jump in too when she's also part of the problem as she let's her kids get away with a hell of a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen the videos of her saying they got the dog to give them something to do 🤔 maybe get a proper job if you have all this spare time instead of getting a puppy, I swear libby is a sandwich short of a picnic and she's so immature. When all this goes tits up with the dog and she gets loads of back lash get ready for the MH video and her feelings matter, and mummy will jump in too when she's also part of the problem as she let's her kids get away with a hell of a lot.
I've just watched her video of her on the floor with the puppy after playing, she really is thick as mince isn't she.

Reactions: 2
I've just watched her video of her on the floor with the puppy after playing, she really is thick as mince isn't she.
She's not right tbh lol, imagine moving into your GF parents house make all these cringe tiktoks then buy a puppy while planning to travel 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's not right tbh lol, imagine moving into your GF parents house make all these cringe tiktoks then buy a puppy while planning to travel 🙄
The fact the puppy was bought on a whim from a puppy farm makes it even worse. In some of the videos they are trying to convince themselves they have made a good decision, you can hear it in their voices.
If they are bored perhaps they could do some voluntary work and give some time to the community around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A Google search of that “kennel” shows some interesting investigations against them being an alleged puppy farm. Horrific they are promoting this.

Reactions: 4
They won’t even address it either even though people are commenting about it in every single one of their videos.

Anybody else think Liv is in it for clout and isn't actually that into Libby? Feel like I'm the only one who thinks this 🤔

Reactions: 14
Wait I didn’t realise they were living with her girlfriends parents? I thought they had rented somewhere alone??

Wait I didn’t realise they were living with her girlfriends parents? I thought they had rented somewhere alone??
Yep Libby just moved some clothes and trainers into Livs bedroom and voila, 300 tiktoks ensued

Anybody else think Liv is in it for clout and isn't actually that into Libby? Feel like I'm the only one who thinks this 🤔
I think she will end up straight and in a relationship with a guy. I was in a similar relationship at the same age and Libby’s behaviour screams the same as my ex’s. These girls know how to draw you in and the right things to say, and also the right things to control. Gone a bit personal there but I can see exactly what’s happening and is going to happen

Reactions: 5
I thought everyone thought this?! When they first started out they never showed lib properly and said she didn't like or have ANY Social media platforms or tiktok, fast forward to now and she's doing paid ads on tiktok 🤷‍♀️

They won’t even address it either even though people are commenting about it in every single one of their videos.
She's now done a tiktok about the abortion law but that will be to take the attention off the dog and where and why they bought it, let's face it if it doesn't affect libby she's not going to post about it lol.

I thought everyone thought this?! When they first started out they never showed lib properly and said she didn't like or have ANY Social media platforms or tiktok, fast forward to now and she's doing paid ads on tiktok 🤷‍♀️
Look at foxy roxy she's now or was in a relationship with a guy lol, libby likes to think she's this super talented, super famous masc lesbian who everyone copies, and she doesnt do relationships but one night stands.. She's fell for the last 2 girls and made them her whole world, loml, best thing to happen to her and wifey materiel 😂 and now she wants to marry a man by the time she's 30, make it make sense ffs 😂 she has no clue at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.