Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking bets on whether Katylee will do a ‘sassy’ lip sync video or post herself in floods of tears in response to Grace.

Link to last thread -

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Taking bets on whether Katylee will do a ‘sassy’ lip sync video or post herself in floods of tears in response to Grace.
I’m placing bets on floods of tears, typical Katylee I’ve been caught out style

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for grace but it does sound like grace was leading katylee on but at the same time katylee deserved it for cheating on her

Reactions: 9
They announced they were starting a youtube channel in february lol. How hilarious. Quite plain to see katylee wanted to start the whole family and real life thing and grace did not. Then presumably after giving it one last shot it did not work. Thats what they meant by on different pages blahblahblah. From an outside perspective its funny hearing Grace fancying someone else after the Libby incident

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for grace but it does sound like grace was leading katylee on but at the same time katylee deserved it for cheating on her
I think that she’s just assumed it was gonna work out with her and is shocked it didn’t. Maybe the house buying forced them to be like hold on not a good idea

Reactions: 2
I think she never thought it would come to them splitting. They’d get the house and be more in love than ever.

If Katylee wanted grace back she says she doesn’t but you can tell she does, her aimed videos have just pushed grace further into her new things arms.

All of this should have been kept private but here we are. Defo a crying video on the way

Reactions: 8
Other than getting your own following on tiktok, what would a gay woman get out of dating Katylee now? She wants to settle down very young, she has two ex’s very connected to her job, every fight and drama is now alive on the internet forever.

I say that, Libby Mae manages to have a never ending supply of young gay northern women.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This fuckery goin back and forth is just ridiculous. If alls true they’ve both made mistakes and therefore shouldn’t be together, why not just be an adult and admit that instead of the childish aimed videos and snidey comments

Reactions: 4
Good on grace for sticking up for herself and really pleased she's called out Katylee for crying out about hate one second and then sending aimed videos the next. If she practiced what she preached about being kind she'd grow up.

Reactions: 11
Not being funny but as an outsider it’s been plain as day that Grace hasn’t been in to Katylee for a loooooong time. Libby and Liv were more convincing and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 15
I still laugh thinking about that time Libby did that video of her, Liv and her young sister, which was implying that the younger sister pretended to like Katylee and prefers Liv.

That was proper rotten!

Not being funny but as an outsider it’s been plain as day that Grace hasn’t been in to Katylee for a loooooong time. Libby and Liv were more convincing and that’s saying something.
I agree, I don't blame grace though purely because katylee did cheat on her and that must've really hurt

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but feel Grace was probably guilt tripped multiple times into staying with Katylee. You could see for a good while her mental health was dipping and that was probably trying to keep Katylee happy instead of doing what she needed to do for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.