Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I like it, remember when this kind of “electronic beat” would be a B-side from some unknown EDM DJ and not the official version?! 🤣
One thing I’m getting sick of is the same pastels, same dance moves, same fantasy style videos to go with these songs.
I kinda prefer the dark version of both Taylor and Katy.

Reactions: 1

Sozhun

VIP Member
Google 'Moon Bump'. You'll see lots of celebs who are rumoured to be wearing one such as Beyonce and Meghan Markle. Seems quite plausible really if they're using surrogates secretly for whatever reason

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Never Really Over is the best song she’s released in 10 years. I’ve always been a fan, but do sadly think she’s past her ‘prime’. American Idol is a good little earner for her though. Must admit I haven’t watched any of it, so can’t comment on whether she’s a good judge!
I can’t believe it’s still going 😬
Well she’s got to earn some dough to keep Orlando in yoga pants and chanting mats

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
:eek: at a bottle of fizzy water for 25 bucks. There's not a chance that a few mg of reishi mushrooms gives any kind of buzz, I doubt she'd be able to sell those in europe with that claim.

When they try to sell bottles of fizzy water in "4 easy payments" I think it's gone too far. Doesn't even have a cork to pop! Talk about minimizing production costs to make the most profit. This can't cost more than a buck to make. The bottle looks cheap as.

View attachment 2471076
View attachment 2471075
Looks so cheap and nasty, with a extortionate price tag. I know she is making big bucks in American Idol and all the brands she's clearly invested in. And has just sold her rights to her music catalogue, so I think she kinda given up any credibility and is just shilling and trying to milk things now. Don't feel like she is gonna make music again.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Oh totally, I can't imagine either of them would be easy to be married to. But I'd much rather marry Katy.

I think this might be her best song yet. Watched the video properly and love how she didn't bother to do any of the choreography and just flaps her dress instead :D

I was rooting for witness and "purposeful pop" then bon appetit came out. The Obama joke, cringly salsa dancing, Hillary support and short hair all compounded to the witness mess. I only listened to it once on release day. I don't think she's ever had a great album, teenage dream had some great songs but the complete album wasn't all that.
Oh she was definitely going through something with Witness. It was all very “breakdown impending”.
I heard the song once so far and I think it’s really good. My favourite of hers is probably Rise but I have a soft spot for most of Teenage Dream and Dark Horse with that absurdly tacky video 😂

Yel

Chatty Member
Yeah the video idea is a bit tired, but it's done pretty well. It's just good that Katy isn't gurning much, or killing any more nuns.

I bet Tay is already hunting for a Scandinavian sample as that sound is so in at the moment.

This should be a big hit as it's decent and she's got long hair, sadly not even joking.

I wish we had tattle during witness, now that was a messy campaign.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Is he faithful to his current seemingly more "obedient" wife?
I have never asked - I was only interested in Katy info after watching her doc, they just go to football together. All I’ve been told is, he acts to waitresses in the ground like you think he would.

• Sick

Eirawen

VIP Member
He was not faithful to Katy, I have mutual friends with him who had been out for meals with Russell while he was married and he was all over other women apprently. It never would of ended well no matter which way it ended.
No surprise there. I also heard that his claim of being off drugs and booze since 2002 isn't strictly true either that he was using in LA while he was married to Katy.

Yel

Chatty Member
This just popped up in my YouTube. I'd totally forgotten about it. It is very hamfisted mixing the Japanese and Chinese culture and you wouldn't get away with that lack of sensitivity these days

• Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
:eek: at a bottle of fizzy water for 25 bucks. There's not a chance that a few mg of reishi mushrooms gives any kind of buzz, I doubt she'd be able to sell those in europe with that claim.

When they try to sell bottles of fizzy water in "4 easy payments" I think it's gone too far. Doesn't even have a cork to pop! Talk about minimizing production costs to make the most profit. This can't cost more than a buck to make. The bottle looks cheap as.

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 08.25.29.png

61j2dcpmDjL._AC_SX679_.jpg

• Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
No way did she say the woman has been 'laying on the table too much':oops: 🤦‍♀️
Not really that much of a surprise considering her history of calling out Britney for years, thinking it's okay to lay a smacker on some poor guy just after they said they wanted their first kiss to be special and running up to Shawn Mendes on a red carpet and grabbing his ass...
I agree that American Idol is her best chance for money right now but she's coming across pretty badly:

And this where she made it all about herself:

I used to love Katy Perry, but she really gives mean girl vibes.

Who remembers when she was askedc to describe herself years ago and she said -
'Aha, I'm like a fatter version of Amy Winehouse and a skinnier version of Lily Allen' - Ugh

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/288006/why-lily-allen-cant-stand-katy-perry/
Perhaps she's the wolf in sheeps clothing.