Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Katnipp - she’s an IGer, YouTuber and illustrator who does know Disney in Detail and Brogan BUT I absolutely love her!

She’s quite sickly sweet but seems like a very genuine girl.

Anyone else watch her??

I love her! I find her pretty inspiring too! I love her work and Im so jealous of her little business set up.
And you're right, she does come across as a very genuine person.

I love her! I find her pretty inspiring too! I love her work and Im so jealous of her little business set up.
And you're right, she does come across as a very genuine person.
Yesss she inspired me to get a Cricut machine and make my own little planner stickers now haha I’m quite glad she’s based so far up north though otherwise I think Brogan would get her grubby mitts on her too much and I don’t want Brogan to spoil her haha!

Yesss she inspired me to get a Cricut machine and make my own little planner stickers now haha I’m quite glad she’s based so far up north though otherwise I think Brogan would get her grubby mitts on her too much and I don’t want Brogan to spoil her haha!
Haha, I actually thought that too!! 😂 Can you imagine 😳😬

(I'm also looking at getting a Cricut too because of her🙈)

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised she doesn't have another thread on here yet. Had to unfollow her recently sadly due to all of the WLS chat. Loved her and her work but I think its so sad to see she's taken the surgery route.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she doesn't have another thread on here yet. Had to unfollow her recently sadly due to all of the WLS chat. Loved her and her work but I think its so sad to see she's taken the surgery route.
oh that’s such a shame you felt that way :( especially if you enjoyed her content before - what is it about her choosing WLS in particular that bothers you?

oh that’s such a shame you felt that way :( especially if you enjoyed her content before - what is it about her choosing WLS in particular that bothers you?
Just because I feel it is such an extreme length to go to and often more about a quick-fix to solve some internalised hatred than it is about health, because the surgery often leads to so many long term complications. Plus she used to talk and joke about being chubby and I thought she was confident in herself but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched her in a while but used to really enjoy watching her vlogs. She seems sweet and I enjoyed seeing how her business was doing.

This whole hair drama is pissing me off. She’s had WLS which makes your hair fall out anyway, and so she decided to just bleach and dye it several times because she’s so cRaZy 🙄

I used to really enjoy her but hadn’t watched her in a while but I watched her Florida vlogs because I was there the same time as her so wanted to see her pov! I couldn’t get passed a few minutes, she’s gotten so annoying. I knew she always tried to be a bit ‘quirky’ but she’s definitely upped it in these vlogs

I feel a little nervous. Catherine has been one of my favourite YouTubers for a while. She’s genuinely talented, seems lovely and - the biggest plus for me - is a grafter, not a grifter. She does seem, however, to be turning towards her personal channel and away from Katnipp. She’s mentioned this on her podcast and on her studio vlogs (how she’s not managed to do all her Katnipp aims because her personal channel is taking off).

I hope she hasn’t ambitions long term of selling out to become an influencer. Personally I love her travel vlogs as a bonus to her Katnipp stuff, not the other way around, and I think it’s a fine balance to keep. Guess time will tell, but the last 18 months since her bariatric surgery has been globetrotting and glowing up. Which is amazing for her, but not necessarily the main content I signed up for.

Could Dean ever crack a smile? I mean, if he doesn’t want to be in it fine. But he is continually in it looking like a miserable witch. also he was so much more attractive before the WLS.

Reactions: 4
On holiday again, this time pricey Disney Paris. She’s only been back from Japan a few weeks. Jeez… selling stickers must be v lucrative

I see she has cosmetic dentistry stuff going on in her mouth now we can see her in Disneyland Paris. Surprised she didn’t vlog having the braces fitted.
Prediction: this girl is now completely obsessed by her appearance and there will be much more surgery.

Didn't expect a thread about Katnipp. I did used to love her studio vlogs but think I gradually fell off with the constant studio moves and the Katnipp cafe in her studio just seemed unnecessary.

She's clearly a hard worker and is successful but I never got how building what is essentially a Wendy house in a studio made sense. Some of her business decisions have definitely been made spur of the moment without thinking.

Think maybe she's just less relatable perhaps? I'm not sure what it is but something is different and less appealing content wise.

Much of the content seems to be stacking stock on a shelf or putting sticky labels on things Then she moans about being incredibly busy. Stop organising your shelves love, and get some orders out? It’s all incredibly superficial. She has employees so are they actually running the business for her because she appears to dabble around doing very little and is literally on holiday with misery Dean every few weeks. And premium holidays too.

Sorry I know this is rave thread but I can't stand the daft anime excited voice she seems to put on for her travel vlogs. I know people have said she's genuine but that really does not seem genuine to me. No adult sounds like that naturally. She's a clearly a harmless and nice person but it goes right through me.

Dean is yet another personality vacuum influencer boyfriend/husband. Where do these woman find these total wet weekend blokes? I could see him just being camera shy and more awake offscreen but then Catherine needs to stop putting him on camera in that case.

So you have a falsely ditzy cartoon character and a man who couldn't smile on camera if it killed him. Lethal combination.

I see she has cosmetic dentistry stuff going on in her mouth now we can see her in Disneyland Paris. Surprised she didn’t vlog having the braces fitted.
Prediction: this girl is now completely obsessed by her appearance and there will be much more surgery.
She did on Insta I think. They were gifted Invisalign braces